Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oakley Racing JacketS (plural), Ducati Valves and half jacket lenses
Quote | Reply
I need to clear out the collection a bit to pay for a new powermeter... All prices are shipped in the US. I can post pics if needed.

-Racing Jackets - gloss black with vented transitions lenses, this is the darker of the two transitions tints, it's pretty much a light brown/orange to darker brown. Great condition, no scratches. These have a custom nose piece but I likely have the original too. $75 obo

-Racing Jackets - goldish metallic frame (SICK COLOR SCHEME!) with persimmon veted lenses - $60

-Ducati Valve - smaller fit, black iridium lenses with "DUCATI" etching, frame is matt black with red accents, no scratches, very good condition, minimal wear and tear if anything - $40

-titanium iridium round half jacket lenses - a couple of small scratches on one lens - $15
Last edited by: Tai: Apr 1, 10 21:47
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbones, Racing Jacket, Ducati Valves and half jacket lenses [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent on the red iridium half jacket lenses...
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbones, Racing Jacket, Ducati Valves and half jacket lenses [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey tai,

i'll take the clear half-jacket lenses and also the + red iridium if the other poster doesn't want them.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbones, Racing Jacket, Ducati Valves and half jacket lenses [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sending the first guy pics of the red lenses in a bit. Guessing he will take them as they are scratch free which is the main thing he was asking about. Will let you know but got you in line for the clear. Wish I hadn't lost my half jackets... hence why I'm selling these lenses.

Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks tai. i'd like to take both sets of lens off your hands so let me know if he doesn't send the money. what address do i paypal funds to?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbones, Racing JacketS (plural), Ducati Valves and half jacket lenses [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, still got the jawbones? I'm interested if you do, thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbones, Racing JacketS (plural), Ducati Valves and half jacket lenses [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, sorry, they are gone, I'll update the post.
Quote Reply