Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the K-Swiss Shorts in Size Large, I can't do a PM because I'm new. Please let me know if they are still available or email me at LewisAndrewL@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Aquasphere goggles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on Oakley #1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ouch!
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [tinyh98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How old would you guesstimate the PT wheel and joule set? Miles? interested in buying them from you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Oakley #2
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [jakemet85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In great condition! I want to keep it, just don't use it enough. Was purchased brand new LAST Summer. Used for one month, I would say less than 300 miles.

jakemet85 wrote:
How old would you guesstimate the PT wheel and joule set? Miles? interested in buying them from you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it a g3 hub?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give you a free bump (and another) if you tell me where you bought your couch.

I really need a new couch as my old one needs to retire very soon.

.........................__0.............0
...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
.....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the pearl izumi shorts and I sent you a pm about the aero bars but never heard back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ready to buy the pt wheel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Infinity Tri-suit.
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [biguglyjoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's still left of the Swimskins (Tyr/Blueseventy)?
Last edited by: TIP: Sep 21, 13 23:49
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ironmuffin [ In reply to ]
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [TIP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent. Please reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [TurboVette] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never got a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would love to trade for some clear Jawbone Lenses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about a couple of items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have all three pair of Oakley's? For the right price I'll take all three off your hands.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any swimskins left?
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [mcborowski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the 2 that are pictured.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley, Speedo, BlueSeventy, 2xU, PowerTap, Nike, LG, and MORE! [mcborowski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next