Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Niner Air 9 frame + Fork
Quote | Reply
Wireless Sram SRM power meter
Traded

2012 Niner Air 9 frame, size Medium, and RockShox Sid RCT3 fork
I bought the frame early this year and built it up with a slightly used Sid RCT3 fork. I very rarely train on my MTB, pretty much only do races (most likely the reason I suck at it), and realized this was a bit small for me pretty quickly. Has 25-30 hours on it, tops. Of course, the first race I did on it was muddy, which led to chainsuck on the chainstay. It's ugly, but definitely only cosmetic scraping of the paint/anodizing. Other than that it looks pretty much perfect.
I'd really like the fork to go with the frame as a package deal, and they work together extremely well. The fork is adjustable between 80 and 100mm of suspension, currently set at 80. Standard quick release and aluminum steerer tube. It's in good shape cosmetically except for a small paint chip on one leg.
The frame has a tapered headtube and fork has a straight steerer tube, so I used a reducer crown race which worked out perfectly. Not much room above the topcap, pretty much only room for a stem and 1 spacer.
Frame comes with headset and PF30 bottom bracket installed.
$700 shipped

I also have a great set of wheels I'd sell with the Niner. Black Velocity Blunt SL rims, red Novatec D711/D712 disc hubs, 32 silver Sapim Race spokes laced 2x each wheel. Used for the same number of hours as the Niner frame. I had them set up tubeless and they worked perfectly. All you'll need are some good tires and a set of tubeless valve stems. I can include these for an extra $250 with the above, shoot me a message if you'd like to see pics.

Last edited by: ikecycle: Oct 18, 13 7:39
Quote Reply