Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nice inexpensive Specialized Transition with lots of extras - removed from sale
Quote | Reply
As there hasn't been much interest i will keep the bike and revisit the option to convert to a road bike for Eddie TTs.

Moving house sale

2010 Large Specialized Transition (I'm about 5'9.5 ..177cm) for sale. Not ridden for a few years so want to move this on to someone who will ride it (or strip it).
Steerer cut low -but the specialized stem has the option to adjust rise.

Clean, with new lizard skin bar tape.
Zipp 404 Firecrest rear (with Powertap - pretty sure the internals are G3). i even have a wheelbuilder disc cover. Unfortunately i only have one tool to open the battery compartment on the powertap and need to keep it for my other one - but i am sure these are easy to find online)
Flo 60 (alu/carbon) front.
Tririg Omega front brake. It currently doesn't have rear brake pads but these are standard.
Zipp Vuka Alumina base bar and extensions.
10 speed Rival
Sram red 11-26 cassette.
it is converted to 1x - with a 52 front chainring (I'm not a superstar - local races tend to be flat or rolling)
Fizik Ares saddle.

Looking for $500 with local pick-up only. I'm in Bucks County PA and we can meet for pickup at a location convenient for both.
Last edited by: rich_m: Dec 5, 23 11:27
Quote Reply
Re: Nice inexpensive Specialized Transition with lots of extras [rich_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumped. send a message if interested

And the question remains. where were you.
Quote Reply
Re: Nice inexpensive Specialized Transition with lots of extras [rich_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$500 shipped?

The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die.-Pre
Quote Reply