Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NEW almost 2008 p3c SRAM FORCE ZIPP VUKA! 2800
Quote | Reply
 Bike has approx. 50 yes 5-0 road miles on it. Bought it new from RACycles over the summer.
SRAM FORCE GROUPO WITH RIVAL BRAKES. 58CM ZIPP VUKA HED LAZY S EXTENSIONS. 2800 TAKES HER!

Last edited by: Socalbeachbum: Jan 10, 12 14:07
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c with zipp vuka also for sale 2012 project black VENGE [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
venge come with s-works crankset?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c with zipp vuka also for sale 2012 project black VENGE [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size is the venge?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c with zipp vuka also for sale 2012 project black VENGE [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No cranksets and it's a 56 it comes with bb adapter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for 3800 ill include the venge as a complete bike minus handle bar and seat. It has DA 7800 fsa 172.5 cranks and look keo pedals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how come you are selling the venge?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c with zipp vuka also for sale 2012 project black VENGE [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im just going to keep my R3 and focus on crossfit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me if you are flexible on the price of the venge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Socalbeachbum wrote:
"....I am focusing on crossfit. "

Now, this is how I can tell this is a scam. Nobody would ever do that.

:) Just kidding.

Punching cockroaches from day 1.
http://www.tri-junkie.com/
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c with zipp vuka also for sale 2012 project black VENGE [Hounddog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump before ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello!

Is the Venge still for sale? How is the actual condition, any marks in body or some other to know or is it like a new?

regards,

Marko
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c loaded with goodies [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for update
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Am I missing the frame size of the P3?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c loaded with goodies [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
<-----idiot sorry. It's a 58cm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you were to build this bike like I did...2300 for frame 1000 for aerobars and 1300 for SRAM force...that's 4600$!!

Someones gotta snatch this up! Bike is flawless!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$3200!!! Stupid crazy deal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump...3100$ is a awesome price for this bike...components aero bars and frame have less than 100 miles on them! $1500.00 discount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3000!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c loaded with goodies..$3100 [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
little pricey for the p3...would you part it out?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c loaded with goodies..$3100 [moveandshake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didnt think 3k for everything was pricey at all. considering the frame alone was more than 3k BUT yes I will part it out. See revised listing
Quote Reply
Re: NEW (almost) 2008 p3c loaded with goodies..$3100 [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply

Prev Next