Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NEW addition: Zipp 101 Front
Quote | Reply
PICTURES BELOW IN THE LINK

2012 Zipp 101 Beyond Black - Due to Zipps recall, I just had the front hub replaced and have yet to put rim tape back on it. That means I haven't even ridden it. (no skewer and sold as is) $150+35= $185 shipped

BC Hydrotail: Used Once for IMWA....$30 shipped.

2010 Quintana Roo CD0.1 Size ML

UPFRONT: This bike is in great bike and does have some small issues that come with age. The wheels, saddle, & bottle cage are NOT included. I no longer use as I have too many kids...I mean...never mind.

Size: ML 55cm
Brakes: Integrated
FD: DuraAce
RD: DuraAce
Chain: DuraAce
Crank: 172.5 FSA SL-K Light Carbon
Base Bars: FSA Vision
Aerobar Extension: FSA Vision Carbon Pro 270mm
Aerobar Pads: FSA USED
Stem: FSA Vision Sizemore 90mm 80/100 degrees
TT Brake Levers: DuraAce
Shifter Levers: DuraAce 10 spd
Seatpost: HAS NOT BEEN TRIMMED DOWN

The not so good news: The RD, shift levers, and base bar (not extensions) were involved in an accident in 2011 but have NOT affected performance (pictured). Notice the scraps on the RD, Base Bar, and Rt Shift lever. The Left shift lever cover went AWOL, so I used black electrical tape to match the other. ALL of them work great and do not affect performance. Some of the bolts on the Aero bar/headseat have rust inside where you put the Hex key from my sweat (pictured & you only need to replace them). The bottom nut that holds the bottle holder on is starting to be stripped. I have not had a problem with keep a bottle holder on at all. Lastly, there are minor cosmetic scraps from flying mounts and from where the front brake rub (I tried to picture all of the rubs).

The Great News: For the last 3 years, I rode this bike maybe 200 miles�why you ask? In 2012 I was deployed to Afghanistan and upon my return I did have a 70.3 but got sick so bad I was out of training for about a month (which happened to be the end of the tri season). In 2013, I exclusively used my road bike for all races just to see if I could podium without the tri bike, so no use there. In 2014, I moved bc of military obligations and I am currently going to school which keeps me so busy, I only ride my road bike to and from work 2 days of the week. The other days�I run. It has sat on my trainer since January. I received the bike in Nov 2010 directly from American Bicycle Group. I used it for IM WA in Dec 10 and IM Korea in July 11.

BTW, the AF logo and my name can be removed by simply peeling it off...or I can do it. It is not hiding any cosmetic issues. THE GREAT Nick Garmon (look him up on ST if you want personal ones done) did those for me.

I am 6�, and 175 and the bike fits great. ($1550 OBO which includes shipping and packing by local bike shop)

Below is the link for the pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/...rMhhRO-oCvqxFg8U9Uya

Profile Tri-Stryke Saddle - Men's Used: $20 + Shipping

Argon ARS 1000 Saddle - Rarely Used: $25 + Shipping

Wired Powertap American Classic 350 wheel set with wired Powertap SL hub. SOLD
Easton Circuit (700/Shimano-SRAM) Used: Comes with Skewers, Vittoria Zaffirio, and tubes: SOLD
Xterra Transition Bag Used: SOLD
Xterra Mesh Bag: Rarely used: SOLD
Fuel Belt: SOLD
Orbea LS Thermal Jersey (not wind proof but has soft fleece inside), Used maybe 6 times size L: SOLD
Trainer: Cycleops Fluid2 with Block. It probably has about 9 hours total on it. : SOLD
Hammer Tri Top, Used size M (I wear a lrg in Sugoi): SOLD
Hammer Tri Bottom, Used size M (I wear a lrg in Sugoi): SOLD

Zensah Compression Sleeves, used, size S/M: SOLD
Used Newtons, size 11, unsure on mileage but plenty of life left. SOLD
Used Saucony A4, size 11: SOLD

**All items shown/sold as is, only gross negligence on my part will warrant any reply on complaints. I take care of my gear so it lasts. It just happens I have too much now.***

------------------------------------------------------------
Never forget those that sacrificed for your freedom.
Last edited by: datemple: Feb 3, 18 9:57
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would take the xterra mesh wetsuit bag. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the transition bag. paypal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the fuel belt. Pm me gbgemini at gmaildotcom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not totally familiar, does that rear hub use the ANT+ that most Garmins and such use today?
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [seanyboyflyz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, the one in the OP is the older wired model, not ANT+. I think Saris can upgrade it to be ANT+ compatible for a fee (not sure though)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Circuit wheelset if available.
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not worth the cost to upgrade to wireless. It's in the vicinity of 400.

Wheelbuilder.com can do the conversion
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
da,
got the fuelbelt in pristine condition
Thanks again
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [gbgemini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

Also, price change and additional info added.

Dont hesitate to ask questions or make a reasonable offer!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the PowerTap wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [archistu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are, send me a PM on what you would like to do.

Thanks

Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [archistu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still want these? I have another person waiting on your answer...no rush, but I do need an answer within the next 24 hours or I will move onto the next person.

Best Regards,
David

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The wheelset is 1520g, aka both wheels? If so, WOW!
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap Wheelset, Easton Wheelset, Transition Bag, Saddles, Bento Boxes [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just weighed 'em. My apologies as they are actually 1600 grams with skewers, no tires or tubes. The difference... .17 pounds.

They are some of the lightest wheels on the market.

Quote Reply
Re: NEW additions: Cycleops Fluid2 Trainer w/ block, Hammer Nutrn Tri top/bottom, Orbea LS Thermal Cycling Jersey, Zensah Sleeves, Saddles, Bento Boxes [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Items Listed

Quote Reply
Re: NEW additions: Cycleops Fluid2 Trainer w/ block, Hammer Nutrn Tri top/bottom, Orbea LS Thermal Cycling Jersey, Zensah Sleeves, Saddles, Bento Boxes [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied to

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT with updates

Quote Reply
Re: NEW additions: Hammer Nutrn Tri top/bottom, Zensah Sleeves, Saddles, Bento Boxes [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
NEW additions: Zensah Sleeves, Saddles, Bento Boxes [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UPDATED

Quote Reply
Re: NEW additions: Newtons size 11 ($40), Saucony A4 (just pay shipping) [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Additions

Quote Reply

Prev Next