Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by vanfelt
Last edited by: vanfelt: Sep 24, 14 13:58
Re: NEW P5-six ultegra Di2, one test ride, documented 54 miles. 54cm [vanfelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am confused about the DI2. Why are there mechanical shifters on the bike?

Bruce
ALBOPADS XTERRAWETSUITS NEWTON OAKLEY FIZIK GARMIN ROTOR COMPUTRAINER QUARQ HONEYSTINGER
Quote Reply
Re: NEW P5-six ultegra Di2, one test ride, documented 54 miles. 54cm [vanfelt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested... did you have the UI2 put on after market?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: NEW P5-six ultegra Di2, one test ride, documented 54 miles. 54cm [antonbp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the derailleurs are electronic bit I dont know hoe they are controlled with the mechanical shifter, or what seems to be mechanical.

.........................__0.............0
...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
.....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how are the 54 miles "documented"? Does it come with a built-in, tamper-proof odometer?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW P5-six ultegra Di2, one test ride, documented 54 miles. 54cm [BrianB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrianB wrote:
how are the 54 miles "documented"? Does it come with a built-in, tamper-proof odometer?

Only one ride on Strava. Have the receipt and invoice and order form dated 9/20/2014
Quote Reply
Re: NEW P5-six ultegra Di2, one test ride, documented 54 miles. 54cm [antonbp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
antonbp wrote:
I am confused about the DI2. Why are there mechanical shifters on the bike?

Sorry for the confusion. The picture with the mechanical shifters was one the bike that I was having the Retul done. The P5-six I bought was all Ultegra Di2. My apologies on the photo's.
Quote Reply