Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Moving Sale: Specialized Shiv Pro L, TT02, Bike Shoes, Saddles, misc
Quote | Reply
I'm moving and need to reduce my mountain of bike gear. I'll probably be updating with more gear as we go. Prices do not include shipping, follow the link for pictures. I'd also be up to trade my Shiv + Tarmac SL4 (58cm) for an aero road bike plus some cash.

Specialized Shiv Pro (L): $3100. Excellent condition, comes with stock wheelset, all cockpit accessories, both seatposts, and fuelselage. Specialized carbon 52/36 crank, SRAM Red groupset. More pics on request.
Specialized TT2 (M/L): $65. Excellent condition, small crack by earflaps (pictured).
Sidi Raiden (12): $35. Good condition.
Specialized Trivent (12.5): $75. Brand new.
Kurt Kinetic Power Meter: $75? Great condition, but you will need your own zip ties.
Selle San Marco Mantra Racing Saddle: $85. Excellent condition.
Specialized Romin Saddle: $60. Excellent condition. You can take it if you buy the Shiv.
Zefal saddle bag: $15. I'll throw it in for free for the first person that spends over $100 and wants it.

I'll also listen to reasonable offers. Hit me up.
Last edited by: dwesley: Sep 18, 14 7:45
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Specialized Shiv Pro L, TT02, Bike Shoes, Saddles, misc [dwesley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Specialized Shiv Pro L, TT02, Bike Shoes, Saddles, misc [dwesley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently I'm not allowed to send PMs (yet?), but I'm interested in the romin. details? pics? color? unfortunate odors?

Stephen
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Specialized Shiv Pro L, TT02, Bike Shoes, Saddles, misc [stephen5murphy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a picture of the Romin in the photo album I linked above, but I can add more if you'd like. It is black and in excellent condition. It came with the Shiv but I swapped it for an ISM almost immediately, so it hasn't seen much use at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Romin saddle still available?
Quote Reply