Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Microsoft ZUNE 30GB - New in box! $200 OBO - REPOST with Photos!
Quote | Reply
Won it in a raffle a couple weeks ago and have no real use for it, since I have an iPod video. It's the 30GB version - brown color. Looks cool, but it would be silly of me to keep it -- eventhough it has an FM receiver which iPod SHOULD have incorporated. MSRP is $249.99.

Yours for $200 OBO -- no shipping or tax in the U.S. I'll send it via USPS Priority Mail. I'm trying to avoid listing it on eBay, but if you want to check my feedback, it's "cmwilkes98" -- you'll see I'm a reputable buyer and seller. See photos below. I'm also open to putting it toward a trade and cash deal (obviously I'd be paying you) on the 55-56cm tri frameset I'm looking for -- search for my other posts.

Here's the description from BestBuy.com:

Microsoft Zune MP3 Player with 30GB* Hard Drive - Brown

Rock and share with this stylish MP3 player that allows you to wirelessly share your favorite tunes, photos and video clips with nearby Zune users.

30GB* hard drive stores up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures or 100 hours of video (128 Kbps)

Ultracompact player measures just 0.6" thin and weighs 5 oz.
Supports MP3, WMA and ACC audio formats, displays JPEG image formats and WMV, MPEG-4 and H.264 video formats

3" bright color LCD display can be customized with your photos for a personalized appearance

Built-in FM tuner with RBDS broadcast signal support to display artist and track title

Equalizer for a customized listening experience

USB 2.0 interface for fast transfer speeds

Zune-to-Zune sharing allows you to use a built-in 802.11b/g wireless interface to share tracks, homemade recordings, playlists and pictures with other Zune users; received tracks expire after you have listened 3 times or 3 days

Flag shared tracks you like for easy downloading later with your Zune Pass (subscription required) in the Zune Marketplace

Up to 14 hours battery life with the built-in lithium-ion battery

PC compatible

Let me know if you're interested!
-C

proud member of the Cervélo Mafia and founder of B.I.L.F.s Anonymous
Quote Reply