Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular Brand New in Box Wheelset
Quote | Reply
Set of brand new Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular wheels. They are fully mint, have never been mounted and only taken out of the box for these pictures. They come with Mavic's matching Tubular tires and aero strip, wheel bags, and skewers. The only reason I'm selling is because I prefer clinchers and want a powertap on my rear wheel. I'm also lazy and rather sick of years of switching pads and spacing to fit on wide carbon wheels and have gone back to my old aluminum strip ones.

I won these in a raffle and have don't really have a use for them. I posted them on craigslist for 2k but I'm dropping the price to $1700 or best offer. Link below to see pictures. If you need them shipped, I'll get a ups quote and send you a copy of the receipt on how much it would be.

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/bop/6071419068.html
Last edited by: peace242000: Apr 16, 17 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular Brand New in Box Wheelset [peace242000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, $1200 or best offer or some type of trade, looking for another powertap wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular Brand New in Box Wheelset [peace242000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic CXR 60 Tubular Brand New in Box Wheelset [Tig3rMil3s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes
Quote Reply