Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mavic Comete - Disc Shimano 11 speed $1000 shipped
Quote | Reply
Selling a Mavic Comete, bought new in January of 2014. This is the road version, Shimano 11 speed, tubular.

Though Mavic doesn't seem to release as much wind tunnel data as Zipp, this is still a blazing fast wheel and is suitable for those frames with tight clearances (no trouble whatsoever on my P4). Drive side is flat, and NDS lenticular in shape.

The condition of the wheel is excellent. I can't find any dings (and its been babied everywhere in a wheel bag and hard case), no issues with the freehub, and the brake track is excellent also.

It has been used approximately 300 miles in total (3 70.3s, an olympic, and two sprints + warm up rides). According to the ST Rim Width database, the rim width is 19mm. It came with a 23mm tire, however general consensus seems to be that this wheel likes something narrower. Hence I've glued a 21mm on it, Vittoria Corsa Evo CX, which is the only tire that the wheel has seen.

Included will be a Mavic padded wheel bag, Mavic skewer, their pump adaptor as well as the Exalith brake pads, used only with this wheel and with plenty of life left (who even bothers with the rear brake on a P4 anyways?).

$1000 shipped lower 48.

(cassette not included)

Last edited by: discostu: Dec 7, 15 8:34
Quote Reply
Post deleted by discostu [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: discostu: Nov 17, 15 9:39
Re: Mavic Comete - Disc Shimano 11 speed [discostu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Comete - Disc Shimano 11 speed [discostu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply