Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mavic Carbone Pro Powertap Wheelset - 10/11 Speed, G3!
Quote | Reply
Bought them brand new at the end of last season.
The hub needed to be upgraded to be ANT compatible. So before ever being used, it was sent back to Saris. They rebuilt the hub with their updated G3 internals, and at the same time, put an 11 speed compatible freehub on (Shimano)!
So the nice aluminum/carbon shell of the original, with the latest internals and 11 speed.
I've sold a ton of stuff on here, and am honest about the condition of my gear. These are minty, and they have new Zipp tubulars glued on.
Approx 400 km on the wheelset, tires have one ride.

Sale includes the little yellow computer which has never been used, along with the HR strap which has also never been used, both inside the protective black carrying case. There is a little mark on the battery cover of the computer because I installed a new battery in it when it first arrived, thinking I might use it. I also have some spare batteries for the hub which I'll include.

Also includes the Mavic wheel bags and skewers.

$1275 shipped to US or Canada!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/jtm6hv.jpg

Last edited by: gibson00: Oct 15, 14 13:45
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Carbone Pro Powertap Wheelset - 10/11 Speed, G3! [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Carbone Pro Powertap Wheelset - 10/11 Speed, G3! [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, now includes brand new (one ride) Zipp Tangente tubulars! Get your power on!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more bump, $1275 US shipped!!!!
Quote Reply