Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MED Planet X PRO Carbon Stealth complete bike with Race Wheels
Quote | Reply
We are selling my husband's size Med 2009 Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon tri bike. (Black/ Carbon) $1750 plus shipping or see below for free pick up!)
Ready to ride with race wheels, upgraded carbon aero bars and full Ultegra componets. We are selling because in addition to a road bike and a mountain bike he also has another tri bike (and I have the same # of bikes!) so it's time to clean out the basement!!!
This bike has been very lovingly kept with regular tune ups, no wrecks, and always transported inside the mini van. It has minimal miles since hubby trains on his road bike - he has raced one Ironman on this bike and three half irons. Wheels were purchased directly from Planet X USA a year ago and have only raced one half iron and two olympic distance races. Less than 250 miles on tires and wheels. Ready to ride, everything included EXCEPT bike computer and pedals. Planet X recommends size MED for riders 5'10" to 6 feet
Planet X geometry

Full Shimano Ultegra componetry EXCEPT crankset and brakes
Crankset: Gossamer FSA mega EXO
Brakes: Cervelo
Vision Base Bar (not carbon)
Vision Carbon Pro extentions
Planet X Pro Carbon Tubular race wheels: Front 50, Rear 82
Tires: Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX
SHIPPING: For Local Pick up we are in VA and I am willing to drive to meet someone. I will be driving to REV3 Quassy in CT on Thurs. June 2nd and am have room in my car to bring it up. Otherwise buyer is responsible for shipping cost.

Last edited by: coachkati: May 29, 11 16:48
Quote Reply
Re: MED Planet X PRO Carbon Stealth complete bike with Race Wheels [coachkati] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will sell w/o wheels or part it out if someone is interested.
Quote Reply
Re: MED Planet X PRO Carbon Stealth complete bike with Race Wheels [coachkati] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop - ready to get this sold! $1500 or send me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you sell the wheels separate?
if so - how much?
Quote Reply
Re: MED Planet X PRO Carbon Stealth complete bike with Race Wheels [mtbwrx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you sell the wheels... how much for the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: MED Planet X PRO Carbon Stealth complete bike with Race Wheels [Oriondriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like 600 out of the wheels/ Planet X skewers / cassette / glued on tires.
I guess that leaves $900 for the frameset w/ all componets except the wheels.
If you are interested in one or the other PM me and I'll consider reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: MED Planet X PRO Carbon Stealth complete bike with Race Wheels [cured125] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are 700c 50 front /80 rear
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything is sold except the actual frameset - Frame, fork and uncut seatpost - make an offer.
Quote Reply