Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Louis Garneau CFS-150 shoes, 44.5/11. NEW
Quote | Reply
Up for sale are a practically brand new pair of these Louis Garneau shoes - they are the new fangled, high end heat moldable shoes that can be molded numerous times.

"Canadian company Louis Garneau is best known for its clothing, but the new CFS-150 shoe is an intriguing idea. It's the latest in the custom-molded shoe field, joining Shimano and Lake in offering a high-end carbon-soled road shoe that can be custom fit to the user. It's got all the requisite bells and whistles: carbon soles, high-end leather and mesh upper, ratchet buckle, sells for $300 a pair, yada yada. The difference is that the CFS-150 can be re-molded. Anyone who's ever misbaked a pair of custom insoles or shoes in the oven knows what it's like to throw a couple hundred bucks down the drain. The CFS-150 can be re-cooked and fit again, so if you screw it up, or you decide you didn't get it quite right, you're not outta-luck Chuck. Nice touch."

These retail for $300. I got these and just prefer my shimanos for no reason really, just personal preference - yours for $225 obo

I wore these twice, once while getting fitted (on the trainer) and once on the trainer for 90 mins, they've never been outside. Will come with both the hot and cold weather footbeds, toe warmers, and a shoe bag.

Quote Reply