Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lots of stuff for sale -aerobars, brakes, crank, saddles, etc...
Quote | Reply
It is time to clean off my workbench and clear some parts out.
Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. I am open to offers on any and all of this. PM me with any questions and for additional detailed photos.

FSA vero crank - 53/39 - 172.5 - square taper bottom bracket - very few miles - $40
Cateye strada cadence - $20
Saddles - Forte tri saddle (black and white) - $15 - stock giant saddle (blue and white) - $5 - black saddle - $5
shimano sora FD - braze on - $10
12-26 9 speed campy cassette - $10
12-23 9 speed shimano cassettes 1 - $10
stems - both are for 1 1/8" steerer and 26 clamp diameter - I think they are as follows - 100MM 17 deg - 100MM 7 deg - $10 ea

Last edited by: itritoo: Mar 7, 15 20:02
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale -aerobars, brakes, crank, saddles, etc... [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brakes are sold. Everything else is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale -aerobars, brakes, crank, saddles, etc... [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Vision aerobars, PM on its way...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pedals still available? I don't think I can PM yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff for sale -aerobars, brakes, crank, saddles, etc... [crashtopher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Still available. I pmed you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated...sold items have been removed from the listing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
more stuff sold...op has been updated with the items that are still available.
Quote Reply