Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lots of stuff//winter cleaning
Quote | Reply
Compiling a large list of stuff I have laying around. Would love to get rid of it all. Have pictures thay I can send quickly, just shoot me an email address to send them to you.

Trying to clear out stuff and consolidate my collection of stuff that has accumulated in my house. Stuff is priced from looking around, if you feel it’s off, let me know. Open to trades. Will give you a giant hug if your local(I travel throughout GA for work)

1. I have a 2014 Specialized Roubaix 58cm sl4 frameset. Bought it because I am kind of in between geometries on a 58 and 61 and I just couldn't make it work for me. Full carbon. Stupid low miles. 2014 58cm full carbon Specialized Roubaix sl4 FRAMESET ONLY
Asking $600.

2. BMC SLR01 60cm frameset. Incredible shape with bmc carbon seatpost. One of the best riding framesets ever, imo. $700

3. Specialized Comp Shoes with speedplay pedals and cleats and cleat covers EU 45/US 12. Used but in good shape. $100

4. Ism Adamo Prologue saddle. Basically new. Mounted and ridden for about 50 miles. $85

5. Dura Ace Hydraulic di2 disc group. Shifters, fd, rd, brakes, wiring, battery. $old

6. Dura Ace 9000 shift group. Great shape. Hoods have tears but nothing crazy. Shifters, fd and Rd. $450

7. Sram 177.5 quarq. Great shape. Standard rings. Only for the long legged individuals $400

2. 105 10 speed double shifters. Great shape outside of some of the 105 decal peeling on one shifter. Doesn’t include bars or stem, but shoot me an offer if you want them as well. $85

3. Time Pedals. Racer model. No cleats. Pretty but some decal rub. $40

4. FSA compact 50/34 rings. 110 bcd. Don’t know the mileage but they’re in good shape. $35

5. Sponeed(???) kit with jersey and shorts. Size xl. I don’t like shorts. Hardly worn. $40

6. Mavic Aksium front wheel. Everything included. Would love it if you were local. $75

Prices don’t include shipping. Open to offers.
Quote Reply