Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by OriginalJ
Last edited by: OriginalJ: Aug 1, 14 17:04
Re: Lots of stuff. Helmets, glasses, shoes, SRM, an altitude tent, and more. [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the Lemond trainer.
Where are you located/selling from? I am in Toronto.

Thanks,
Katya
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Helmets, glasses, shoes, SRM, an altitude tent, and more. [kmasun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there, I am located in San Francisco but can easily box and ship. I am selling because I have two young children whose fingers my wife wanted to protect, and as such I ended up with a CycleOps 420 that has all of the drivetrain covered.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Helmets, glasses, shoes, SRM, an altitude tent, and more. [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you let me know how much it would be with shipping included?
The most economical shipping method is preferred. It would be going to postal code M5J 2H7.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for photos and more new stuff added.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated Item list and prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there very interested in the Giro Electric Blue, and Boreas Bolinas backpack ship to Portland ok?
Possible $350 for both deal?
Contact me at fitzymitch@gmail.com

Last edited by: Mitchee: Apr 14, 14 17:49
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [Mitchee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the Bell helmet?

Also, would you be willing to sell me the Rotor BB? I have a rotor SRM and need this BB for my other bike. Let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do still have the Bell helmet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump for price drops on everything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

ART, MDT, DNS, MPI, FST
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pedals still for sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the torque wrench if it's still for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, do you still have the helmet and the cassette available?
Thanks!
Lorenzo
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [lalbala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The helmet, yes. The cassette may be sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If keo pedals are still for sale, I am interested. Please PM me.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I am very interested in the rotor srm. However I am located in Australia so was wondering if you would ship it to Australia
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [BentoTho] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. I'll ship to Australia.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you please pm me or email me at tbenton350@gmail.com
Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Quote | Reply
So is the srm still available ?
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [BentoTho] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me for the torque wrench please. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [iand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the handbuilts and the training tires/wheels.

Can you email me at muters29@Hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of stuff. Look Keo pedals, Zipp, Easton, Shimano PRO, Bell helmet, Oakley glasses, Sidi and Rapha shoes, Rotor 3D+ SRM, an altitude tent, and more! [Muters] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the Lemond trainer still available?
Quote Reply

Prev Next