Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking to possibly buy - Polar 625x OR Garmin FR 305
Quote | Reply
If anyone has one they are looking to unload, please PM me. I might not get back to you right away, but I will get back. Just trying to see what folks are willing to sell them for...and also feedback on how you like(d) using it.

Edit: I added a Garmin Forerunner 305, as these are my two choices for accessories.

Thanks.
Last edited by: mjpwooo: Apr 26, 08 10:57
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to possibly buy - Polar 625x [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Polar S625X that shows limited normal wear, the Run/Foot Pod, HR strap (excellent condition), 2 Speed sensors (2 bike setup), and 1 cadence sensor (new speed/cadence sensors are $40 each). Also included is a IR receiving device that you have to have in order to transfer data to your computer. I also have all the manuals, CD rom and original box. The watch has a few TINY nicks on it that won't show on a pic, but otherwise is in shape. If you are interested in Pics I can send those too. It may take a few days for pics though, my wife left for Cabo this morning and took our camera. She won't be back until Wednesday. I may be able to borrow my neighbors camera if it is urgent? Sorry. If you are interested, let me know if you want all of it or partial and I'll give you a price. I would really prefer to sell it all at once.

I love this watch, but I just switched over to an Apple iMac, and the software is not MAC compatible. I don't even own a PC anymore, so I can't use any of the training software and that was one of the big selling points of this device. The software is awesome and really helps with achieving your training goals.

Remember, one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to possibly buy - Polar 625x [aggiesdm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM.

Also I'd consider a Garmin Forerunner 305 as well. Maybe I should make another post.
Quote Reply