Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for a 51`to 54 tt bike full carbon frame
Quote | Reply
Hey, slowtwitch...

so this is my first official Slowtwitch classifieds post....que the marching band and fireworks..... and after months of writing in the forums and staring at the sexy tt bikes on the forums, i am asking all slowtwitchers out there for a lookout...I am looking for a Cervelo p2c ( desired ) or like wise, ordu, da, ttx, etc etc... and i am currently riding a argon 18 mercury but want to move to a full carbon....so Please take a look at what you have...for reference i am 5`10 and inseam of 31`...My weight ranges from 150-170 from on and off seasons ....I have one seasons of duathlons under my belt with the argon 18 and have accomplished a lot in the subaru series in Ontario...So , yea lets see what you gotta offer...looking to spend around 1000 on frame alone if its up to par with a cervelo p2c and up to 2000 for a full ride and gear etc etc and should be around a 53 or 54 or a medium thx for your time ..

p.s. i am in greater toronto area

nolonger need components...just frameset

Daniel Cain

Last edited by: cain2589: Feb 7, 09 7:50
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 inch tt bike full carbon frame or bike [cain2589] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent to you

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ing=devinci;#2148991
Last edited by: race100: Jan 16, 09 16:55
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 inch tt bike full carbon frame or bike [cain2589] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Daniel Cain

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if your inseam is 31 inches, i think you will have massive problems riding a 51 inch to 54 inch bike, given that the bike's top tube will come up to your chest.

you will also have problems finding wheels for such a bike - you would probably need something like the front wheel in this picture:

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 inch tt bike full carbon frame or bike [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
your right..i actually measured myself a little bias...i am 5;9 with a 29'to 30 '' inseam and my pants are 32 but i guess they are kinda long as i wear the bottoms rolled a tad up

Daniel Cain

Last edited by: cain2589: Feb 7, 09 7:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
he means you measure bike frames in cm, not inches.
you're canadian, you should know that! ; )

- The Who
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 inch tt bike full carbon frame or bike [ironcouple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol...i guess so huh...i was just getting caught up with previous postings on inseam i guess. ok well i guess im about a 73

Daniel Cain

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
73cm for your inseam, right.

and you're looking for a 51-54 cm frame, not inches.

now that that's out of the way, anyone have a bike for this guy??

- The Who
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 inch tt bike full carbon frame or bike [ironcouple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didnt even notice the error in the title ...lmao...i was wondering what the deal was ..lol

Daniel Cain

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 tt bike full carbon frame [cain2589] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My teammate is selling his 2008 Orbea Ora Frameset. It has 200 miles on it and is in mint condition. He's asking 1200 for it.

It's a size 51.

PM if you're interested...
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 tt bike full carbon frame [The_Danimal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thx but i think im gonna keep looking

Daniel Cain

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 tt bike full carbon frame [cain2589] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a 51`to 54 tt bike full carbon frame [goblue] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2007 P2C (54) with about 550 miles on it. Stock components and wheels, purchased 13 months ago. Bike is great, but is one size to big for me.

Will send picture if still interested.
Quote Reply