Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kestrel Evoke.. again!!
Quote | Reply
OK..so here's the scoop.. we're having a baby... and, I have the good fortune of having a few bikes... which unfortunately none will fit my not-even-born-yet child. So, since I figure I won't be riding as much, and junior can't ride any of my steeds, I figure it's time to clean house!! Not mention make space for strollers, prams, extra bottles, dirty diapers, little plastic toys that i'll get more fun out of the he/she will and the zillion little baby outfits that will be handed down to us from everyone we ever knew who ever had a baby, but will never be used.

Help me sell my bike!!!

2004 54cm Kestrel Evoke (road). A GREAT riding frame! I actually love this bike!! I can sell it complete, or frame/fork/headset/seatpost (weird size-32.4). Ridden and raced for about 2 seasons. NEVER crashed!! It is in Toronto, ON, and I can ship anywhere (at purchasers expense).

Full Dura Ace (when I say full, I mean FULL, derailluers, chain, cassette, brakes, sti, crank, and wheels).

other stuff... FSA K-Force carbon SP, FSA K-Force carbon stem, Kestrel EMS Pro carbon HB, FSA internal (NOT integrated) cartridge bearing headset,..... think thats it...

HHmmm.. price.. lets see.. I'm gonna say I'll start at $2000USD-complete, $1000 FF, or best offer. I don't want to put this on ebay and have some knob offer me $600 bucks for it.. I have pics and can send them to you if you want to see the bike.

BTW - feel free to tell me I'm out to lunch on pricing if you really think so (but if you're the knob who thinks I'm gonna sell it to you for $600 don't bother..)

Please PM me or email me for more info..

Ciao!!

countr
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Evoke.. again!! [count] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If its 10 speed dura ace, how many miles on it? I'd buy everything BUT the frame fork for 900 if you sell the frame/fork and its not too worn stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Evoke.. again!! [sleepy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes it's 10s......there's probably less than 10,000 kms on it (6000 miles). I would prefer to keep the kit and sell the just frame/fork..

Thanks for your enquirey..
Last edited by: count: Feb 22, 06 6:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now, if it was CAmpag equipped....

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Evoke.. again!! [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry Jules... no campy for this cat....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Rob,

Congratulations.

But get your priorities straight man! Having a kid means you should celebrate, right? So to celebrate properly you go out and buy new bikes...you don't sell off your old standbys, you just hang them up for now. And you buy bikes for everyone including mom and the unborn child. Alex had 3 bikes before he was even born and last month I spontaneously bought father and son choppers! Who knows when or if they'll get ridden,but they look cool. I'd post pictures of our collection but I don't know how, and even if I did, I've lost track of where they all are!

Greg.
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Evoke.. again!! [Timemachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Greg....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent with email address.

Thanks, Brian

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel Evoke.. again!! [osugasman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks Brian..
Quote Reply