Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by JP
Last edited by: JP: Oct 26, 09 10:44
Re: Huge Sale, components, bikes, aerobars etc... [JP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the vision basebar and extensions. can I get back to you with the length and stem size tomorrow?
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Sale, components, bikes, aerobars etc... [extmtnbkr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Sale, components, bikes, aerobars etc... [hurdlingreggie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Vision base bars still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This was just asked, but do you have any of the Vision Carbon Pro Clip-On R-Bend aero bars?
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Sale, components, bikes, aerobars etc... [nedhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent, very interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Sale, components, bikes, aerobars etc... [nedhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No R-bends, only the J-bend or ski tip whatever they are called.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you send me a pic of the white/red arione?

Thanks!

Dan

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with items sold... still lots left and I'm open to offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.

================================
blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the Hed integrated aerobar the Blackdog model?
If yes, I'll take it...

Thanks
Denis
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Sale, components, bikes, aerobars etc... [Terrapon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sorry it is the Classic Hed integrated aerobar. For the folks requesting pics they will be sent out tonight or tomorrow. Just getting the camera ready now! I took a bunch of iPhone pics but the quality is terrible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And could you switched the Hed blackdog from the Specialized S-works to the Hed integrated? ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.

================================
blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi JP, did you get my email about the HED bars? I'll take them.

Quote | Reply
A few photos of the bikes posted at :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasoncpretty/

More photos to come.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I'm 5'7'' tall that bike will fit me Ok.I'm interest on the 2009 Specialized Transition S-Works.
In Reply To:
Hi,
It’s house cleanup time and I have a lot of spare things to get rid of, most of these items have never been used or were just installed on a bike and removed so you can be sure that everything is in tip top shape unless I note otherwise, but really, most of this stuff is essentially brand new. I apologize in advance if this list is way too long! Please PM with any specific questions. Thanks

Saddles
  • Fizik Arione Tri2 with carbon braided rails, black, new. $150.00
  • Fizik Arione Tri2, Mg rails, dark grey/black, new. $90.00 **SOLD**
  • Fizik Arione Tri2, Mg rails, dark grey/black, new. $90.00
  • FSA Tri saddle, not sure what model it’s black, well padded and brand new. $40.00
  • Fizik Arione Wing Flex saddle, all black, Ti rails, new. $80.00
  • Fizik Arione Wing Flex saddle, white/red stripe, Mg rails. Used but great shape $60.00 **SOLD**

Misc Components
  • Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stem, ‘wet white’ in color, 120mm length, -17 degrees, new. $70.00 **SOLD**
  • Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stem, ‘wet white’ in color, 120mm length, -17 degrees, new. $70.00
  • 1 SRAM Red rear brake caliper, needed a front only for my P4, brand new $75.00
  • 3T Doric Team Carbon seatpost with red stripe, came off a 2009 Cervelo R3. 27.2 diameter. $75.00 **SOLD**
  • Specialized Transition cantilever style brake calipers, silver in color, off a new 2008 Transition Pro. $75.00
  • Specialized Base bar, Zertz inserts, includes Spec alloy brake levers, 31.8mm clamp. $50.00
  • Specialized carbon brake levers, taken off a new bike, $50.00
  • Beaker Concepts carbon Hydrotail, brand new never installed, metal hardware, straps included. $50.00
  • Beaker Concepts Hydrotail, alloy, includes cages, straps and all mounting hardware. $75.00
  • Bontrager Race-X Lite Powertap SL wheelset, Wired, includes front and rear wheels, Michelin Pro Race 3 tires, skewers, Ptap computer, 12-25 ultegra cassette, download cradle and multiple wiring harnesses. Wheels have 2000 kms on them and are in perfect condition, this is the black Powertap body wit the carbon inserts. Can be upgraded to Wireless ANT+ by sending to Saris. $800.00
  • Various FSA, Vision, and Profile stems. Contact with specific size requests.
  • 2 Specialized S-Works alloy stems, came off Specialized Transitions, includes wedge inserts to achieve multiple drops/rises, 31.8mm clamp, 1”, 100mm and 110mm, both are new. $75.00 each.

Cassettes
  • Dura Ace 7800 11-23 Cassette, brand new, $100.00
  • Sram Red Powerdome cassettes, lightly used with less than 500 miles on each, 3 available, 2 of 11-26 and one of 11-25. $150.00 each.

Drivetrain
  • Sram Red 1090R Chains, new in box, not part of the recall, $50.00 Each (2 available)
  • FSA Super Road chainrings, 110 bcd 38x52 rings, never used, black/silver. $75.00 **SOLD**
  • Specialized S-Works Chainrings, off a new S-Works Transition, 130 bcd, 39x53, never used. $100.00
  • Sram Red crankset, 172.5 length, 110 bcd with 38x52 rings and a spare set of 34x50 rings, crank is used with less than 200 kms, spare rings are brand new. Includes ceramic BB and lube, $400.00 for everything.
  • Cannondale Compact Spider for use with Hollowgram SL cranks, black, never used. $50.00
Aerobars
  • Zipp Vuka integrated aerobars, never used or installed, includes all hardware, spare Cee Gees pads, S-bend extensions. $700.00 Can sell with s-bend extensions with integrated shifter bosses for SRAM for $775.00
  • Hed Integrated aerobars, never used or installed, includes Lazy S-bend extensions. $400.00 **SOLD**
  • 3T Ventus Ltd aerobars, straight carbon extensions, +6 degree angle, super aero bar and surprisingly comfortable, used for one Ironman and a handful of training rides. Includes all hardware, aero stem spacers, carbon top cap etc. $700.00
  • Zipp Vuka S-bend extensions with integrated shifter bosses for Sram, new, uncut. $150.00
  • Spare set of Zipp S-Bend extensions only, new, uncut $100.00
  • Spare set of Zipp S-Bend extensions only, new, uncut $100.00
  • Vision matte black aero alloy basebar, 42 width, $50.00 **SOLD**
  • Vision aero extensions (J-Bend), 270mm and 290mm lengths, $50.00 each (can build up a set of bars with the above base bar and throw in a free matching stem for $100.00) **SOLD**
Clothing
  • Newton Running Shoes, 2008 Neutral Trainer, Size men’s 9, never worn, orange/yellow in color $120.00
  • Newton Running Shoes, 2009 Neutral Trainer, Size men’s 9, never worn, red in color $120.00
  • Desoto Forza Tri suit, orange top with blue bottom, 4 pockets in shorts, worn once, men's medium $40.00 **SOLD**
  • Blue Seventy PointZero3 swim skin, men’s small, short legs, new in bag, $75.00
  • Blue Seventy Helix, 2008 model, full suit, size men’s SMT, includes bag, some small nicks in suit around armpits but overall in great shape, $250.00
  • Orca 3.8 fullsuit, small nick in hip area, black/orange, size men’s 6. $200.00

Bikes
  • 2009 Specialized Transition S-Works. Red/White, never ridden!! Size Men’s medium, built up with full full Sram Red components, Hed Black Dog aerobars, SRAM R2C shifters, Easton EA90TT wheels, has the Specialized FACT BB30 172.5 mm crankset with 39x53 chainrings, white Tri-Tip SL saddle, Oval adjustable stem, X-Lab rear hydration system, spare straight seatpost included also, no pedals. $3500.00. Will include spare S-Works spider so that you can run 110 bcd rings.
  • 2008 Specialized Transition Pro. Black/Red, used less than 2000 kms. Size Men’s medium, built up with full Sram Red components, Hed integrated aerobars, SRAM carbon shifters, Roval Fusee Star SL wheels, has the Specialized FACT bb30 crankset with 39x53 chainrings, black Tri-Tip SL saddle, Oval adjustable stem, no pedals. $2500.00
  • 2008 Kuota Kredo Ultra, white/black/red, men’s medium. Built up with a mix of 2010 Sram Force (derailleurs), 2009 Sram Red (Crank and BB), and 2009 Force (shifters). Ksyrium ES wheels, Arione CX carbon saddle, FSA K-Force carbon stem, Profile Cobra carbon drop bars, very nice light bike and in immaculate condition, frame has about 1500 kms on it but all components, seat, stem, bars, pedals are all brand new $3000.00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Zero offset transition seat post. If so PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent

-------------------------
http://trirochester.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JP,
Any status update on getting those chains shipped out?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please contact me- I'm interested in your Transition Pro.

brettlongtrumpet@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the Fizik Arione saddle, an FSA os99 csi 90mm stem if available, and the SRAM Red equipped S-Works Transition.
Quote Reply

Prev Next