Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HUGE GEAR SALE! Men's and Women's jerseys ( Castelli NWT and used), Women's shoes, aerobars, tires, wheels, pedals
Quote | Reply
Trying to clean out gear I have laying around. All prices have shipping costs to CONUS and paypal fees factored in.

Lets start with the women's clothing first. Each piece is $25

Castelli Bellisima cycling Halter Top NWT, peach, size Small

Castelli Bellisima Sleeveless jersey NWT, peach, size Small

Castelli Core Tri short NWT, pink/ black/ white, size Small

Castelli Rosso Corsa Free Tri Top NWT, blue and white, size Small

Scott Women's Road Pro shoes, size 38 (6.5) $40

Yakima Wheel Fork, new never used, $20

Two sets of Michelin Pro 4 tires, both used but with plenty of life left, One all black pair and one really ostentatious red side wall pair, $30 per pair

Pair of Continental GP 4000s 25mm tires, I'd say they've got 50% life left, $30

Set of Campagnolo Khamsin CX wheels, used but in great shape, spin true, great trainer. Skewers included but no tires, $175

Last edited by: adktriguy46: May 2, 17 17:47
Quote Reply
Re: HUGE GEAR SALE! Men's and Women's jerseys ( Castelli NWT and used), Women's shoes, aerobars, tires, wheels, pedals [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the castelli xl
Message me with PayPal info

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: HUGE GEAR SALE! Men's and Women's jerseys ( Castelli NWT and used), Women's shoes, aerobars, tires, wheels, pedals [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waiting on payment from someone else. Will keep you posted.
Quote Reply
Re: HUGE GEAR SALE! Men's and Women's jerseys ( Castelli NWT and used), Women's shoes, aerobars, tires, wheels, pedals [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok thank u

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Castelli LS and LG jerseys sold. PD cockpit sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the Origin 8 bibs. Pm sent for paypal info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent regarding pedals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One pair of Scott shoes, Ritchey pedals, and Thule adapter sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
adktriguy46 wrote:
Bump

Are the Castelli shorts gone? What about the peach tops?
Quote Reply
Re: HUGE GEAR SALE! Men's and Women's jerseys ( Castelli NWT and used), Women's shoes, aerobars, tires, wheels, pedals [Catacomb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All the women's Castelli gear is still available.
Quote Reply