Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED Jet 60 C2 Front wheel: SOLD
Quote | Reply
Bought this as a set from ST'er echappe (great guys and from what I can tell a great company) and don't need the front (I'm re-lacing the rear to a powertap)

has been ridden in two races and looks almost brand new...just check the picture of the brake track.

$550 with shipping being <20 anywhere in the conti-us.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Last edited by: stal: Jan 15, 09 11:13
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet 60 C2 Front wheel: Ridden twice [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you ship to Toronto M4K 2P6 & if so how much ?
Thanks, cantride55@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, shipping to canada is possible but a bit more pricey.

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heading to fleabay soon....

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Much as I want this wheel, the wife has said I've spent enough on Tri equipment recently, looks like I'm renting for my big races...

Lead, follow, or get out of the way...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In general, do you know how to tell if these wheels are the C2 or the regular. The decals look the same. What year is this? They just came out with the C2 not too long ago right? I've seen another same wheel without the little "C2" sticker. Seems like there's a tiny hole there where the sticker should be on the other set I've seen. I'm trying to figure out if they're the C2 or not. Do you know if yours have a little tiny hole under where the C2 stickers are? Also, the carbon on these is more like a cover casing right (you can kind push it in a bit) unlike Zipps where it's a solid sidewall right? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet 60 C2 Front wheel: Ridden twice [rundutch22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C2's are a wider rim so you can use 23mm tires and not have it bulge out over the rim...argument is that its more aero. also should give you a better 'ride' due to the wider tires.

The carbon is a 'fairing', not structural in these and most HED wheels. Think of them like a regular Mavic Open Pro rim but wider and with the carbon fairing attached. In my humble opinion this is a huge advantage, as I trust metal rims much more than structural carbon rims!

Generally speaking, the big C2 stickers let you know it's a C2 :). Barring that, you can break out the micrometer and measure the rims!

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold, thanks for all the interest

My training
Quote Reply