Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sold
Quote | Reply
Selling my Guru Photon R - size medium (55.5 top tube, 56.3 stack, 38.3 reach, 49 seat tube length) - $2500 (plus actual shipping). Bike is all carbon and frame weight is sub-800 grams. Set up is 11-speed Ultegra di2 shifters and derailleurs (and sprint shifters on drops), Dura Ace 9000 crankset - 172.5, 52/36, Dura Ace 9000 brakes. Cockpit is double wrapped aluminum 3T ergonova bars - 42 and a 110 3T arx stem. Seatpost is Zipp service course sl. No pedals, saddle, wheels, or cages at this price (though I note some options below).

The frame and components have less than 4000 miles on them and have never been crashed. Frame is in great shape with only some very minor scratching from transport - worst of the scuffing is on a seat stay, shown in a pic , and is surface only. Original retail for the frame alone was somewhere north of $5000. Set up this way (and without wheels), bike would have been around $7000 retail. Purchased at Uptown Cycles in Charlotte, NC.
Let me know if you have any questions (note that, in pics, bike was really just resting on the clamp - top tube wasn't being squeezed by clamp).

If you need a saddle, I can throw in a black and white Fizik Aliante with Kium rails for no additional cost.

Additionally, if you need wheels, I have a set of Industry Nine i45 carbon clinchers with an 11 speed ultegra cassette (think it's 11-28) that I will sell with the bike for $500 more. The hubs are 11 speed torch hubs and have been ridden less than 300 miles. The rims are i9 branded Reynolds rims from 2012 and have about 3000 on them - they're narrow and won't take any more than 25's, but weigh around1350 grams. Let me know if you want pics of them.
Last edited by: mrodaddy: Oct 8, 18 11:38
Quote Reply