Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Aero 2 Triathlon Bike (L)
Quote | Reply
I am selling my baby. I am a college student in Atlanta, GA and could use the extra money. This bike went very fast and won a lot of races for me and I am sure she will do the same for you : ) It is a Giant Aero 2 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike with the following:

frame
ALUXX SL Aero Aluminum SIZE (L)
fork
fomulaOne Composite, 1 1/8" w/alloy steerer
derailleur
Front: DURA ACE, Rear: DURA ACE
derailleurshifters
Shimano DURA ACE, 9 speed
cranks
TruVativ Elita , 39/53T
pedals
Optional ( USED Look PP396)
handlebar
Base Bar --Profile Design T2
Extension—Profile Design T2+ (S Bends)
stem
Easton EA50
headset
FSA Orbit ACB, 1 1/8"
brakes
DURA ACE
saddle
SELLE ITALIA SIGNO T1
seatpost
Giant Composite w/ micro adjust, 27.2
This bike is Giant’s 2004 time trial bike. It was bought new by a good friend and long time bike mechanic in 2006. In 2006 it was raced in 7 time trials with the longest ride being 25 miles. Total mileage in 2006 was 300 miles. I got the bike for the 2007 racing season and only rode it for long rides and races (triathlons) Approximately 1000 miles. Since I was sponsored by the bike shop it was cleaned and maintain once a week every week including a complete overhaul at the end of the 2007 season. This bike is in excellent condition. The front chain rings will be new because the originals were taken off and a 54 tooth setup was raced. I have several wheel options that you can choose from. The bike will be professionally packed and shipped by my local bike shop.
The size of the bike is Large and according to Giant’s website will fit people 5’11”-6’3”. I am 6’2” and was very comfortable on the bike but there is plenty of room to drop the saddle for shorter people. It is a perfect bike for beginner and elite athletes looking for an aero and fast setup to race on.
If you want pictures or have any questions feel free to PM me or send an email to timco2004@yah oo.com (make sure you take the space out of yahoo) Make me an offer anything reasonable will be accepted. Buyer pays shipping.
Thanks
Tim Fuller

Last edited by: tri_me: May 27, 08 19:40
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Aero 2 Triathlon Bike (L) [tri_me] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent

thanks
Quote Reply