Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Virb Action Cam - $150
Quote | Reply
Selling a rarely used Garmin Virb Action Camera. This is Garmin's version of a GoPro camera. Bought it and have no time to use it. I've used it 3 times on my bike rides and once during a running race in Wisconsin Trails (see pictures). Battery lasts around 3 hours. Benefit of this cam over the GoPro is that you can take pictures while taking video, its waterproof without an additinal case and with the Garmin software, you can overlay your speed, cadence and power over your bike videos. It's pretty slick. For the price, I'll include:
1. Virb Action Cam
2. 64 MB SD card
3. USB Cable to download videos and charge

I'll also throw in:
1. Suction cup windshield mount
2. Chest mount
3. Bike handlebar mount
4. Hacked dog strap mount

Some specs:
* 16 MP CMOS sensor/image processor for multiple HD video modes 1080p@30fps
* 960p@30/48fps720p@30/60fps 848x480@120fps and Still image capture: 16MP 12MP 8MP
* Long-lasting rechargeable and removable 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery (up to 3.5 hr. battery life at 1080p)
* Rugged, durable waterproof (IPX7) with a compact design
* Wide lens: shooting modes (Wide/Medium/Narrow) HDR (High Dynamic Range), ANR (Advanced Noise Reduction), LDC (Lens Distortion Correction
* Internal microphone and optional US B to 3.5mm stereo mic adapter. Requires microSD(TM) card (up to 64 GB) for data storage; 1hr@1080p = 8.75GB (card not included; recommend class 10 or higher microSD)
* ANT+ connectivity for remote control function w/ other compatible Garmin products and data transfer
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Virb Action Cam - $150 [tovi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elite?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Virb Action Cam - $150 [mw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Virb Action Cam - $150 [tovi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have it? If so could I see some demo pics/videos? You can PM me and I'll give you my email so you don't have to upload a huge file.
Last edited by: tacetman: Aug 17, 16 14:49
Quote Reply