Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by OriginalJ
Last edited by: OriginalJ: Mar 29, 10 20:44
Re: FS: Bell Sweep R Helmet [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
size?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
jim
jacav2@cox.net
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [OriginalJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on red parts

http://flexthatframe.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the compact crank. pm sent

"In life we don't regret the things we do, but for lack of courage the things we don't" - Anonymous
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like I missed it on this one, but will take the compact crank if the other buyer falls through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM on the Red non-compact crankset.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [bogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent a paypal on the red compact crankset last night
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [masont] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm'd on the bell sweep.

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [cyclinglawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd on the used shifter and brake levers..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the levers for $65.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Easton Pads and Prologo Choice
Thanks
Last edited by: SAHcyclist: Feb 22, 10 12:35
Quote Reply
Post deleted by OriginalJ [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sorry for the delayed responses this AM. I'm on the West Coast and am on baby duty in the AM. I'm now getting back to answering PMs and emails in the order I received them. I've updated the listing to show that the compact crank sold late last night. Everything else is still available.

payment sent on the $65 tt levers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on sub9

Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Julian, payment sent for the used SRAM TT shifters and brake levers. Kindly Pm me.Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1080s still available? are they campy or shimano compatible? where shipping from?
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale - If you need something look here first. SRAM Red, Zipp wheels, disc, saddles, and more!! [tbell001] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OriginalJ's Sub9 Disc is still available and it looks great.

Quote | Reply
Is the SLR new? If not, how many miles would you estimate are on it. If it is new, I will take it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the SLR. PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will you sell the 1080's separate? I will take the rear if so? Where are you shipping from; I need shipped to Kona.

-t2mann
Quote Reply

Prev Next