Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!!
Quote | Reply
http://pedalforce.com/...677d27098ab8acd6ce25

The group would need another 60 people to signup for the $550 frameset or an additional 100 people for the $538 frameset special. Details at www.pedalforce.com or click the link above.

KW
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [KEAU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their numbers for this group buy are not in line with the customer base looking for a CX frame or build. I can not see anyone paying less that $700 for the frame with the numbers they have.

I have done 2 group buys and purchased three frame and the service has been great every time so if you are interested, you will get a great product at a great price. I only wish they had lowered the numbers a bit to keep in line with the number of customers they would get.
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [KEAU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [Lazy Benjamin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Why not just buy it here? http://cgi.ebay.com/...7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
And right now, there is 25% or 30% off with live.com on all buy it now purchases.
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [jamiewilson3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"And right now, there is 25% or 30% off with live.com on all buy it now purchases."

It's at 20% right now, and will probably fluctuate up and down over the next few days/weeks. Still a great deal, especially if you were buying something anyways!

Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [Lazy Benjamin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think that's the same frame, based on geometry anyway. The Pedal Force model has much longer (and more appropriate in my opinion) head tubes. The eBay ones seem to have awfully short head tubes given the size. Not sure about the carbon makeup.

Quake
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [AR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This could be a good way for sellers and buyers here in the classifieds to a: sellers get top dollar b: buyers get items at a discount here. Once a seller and buyer here worked out a price, the seller could list a "buy it now" auction at ebay and the buyer could be ready to pull the trigger after the seller creates the auction with item number. I have essentially done this by relisting items after having been contacted once an auction has closed. What do you think? Too much trouble? Violates agreements at ebay, MS live or here? MS live would frown upon it I would think.
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [mevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What you propose is happening daily on other forum classifieds--sellers lists item, buyers agrees to price, item is placed on eBay with buy-it-now and buyer buys with the live.com discount. I can't see how it violates the local forum rules as the initial listing is not a link to an ebay auction but really is offering an alternative way of paying.

just my 2cents
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [AR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you get the 20% off?

I type in the name of the product into live.com product search and see no dollar sign indicating the discount.

Ride Scoozy Electric Bicycles
http://www.RideScoozy.com
Quote Reply
Re: GROUP BUY: Pedal Force CX1 $538 Frame!!! [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$538 price has been APPROVED. WWW.PEDALFORCE.COM

Keau
Quote Reply