Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For sale - 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum
Quote | Reply
Time to thin out the herd a bit.

First up... A beautiful set of FLO 90s.---- GONE-----

Next... A 58CM Cannondale Super Six roadie. Great bike. Only issue is a water bottle boss is loose. Rides very well. Mostly stock parts. 105 pedals, ready to ride. To your door for $1200

And lasty the classic tri bike! Still fast after all these years. This is an alum Cervelo P3. Dura ace drivetrain with 105 pedals. Rubber has some life left. Perfect bike to hook up to the trainer, or for a newbie to race! $650 to your door.

Thanks for looking!!

Austin Hardy -

Last edited by: Aust1227: Jun 13, 16 19:45
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Set of Flo 90s (with cassette and rubber), 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum [Aust1227] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the p3. What size does "medium" equate to?
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Set of Flo 90s (with cassette and rubber), 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum [cnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would estimate 55ish.

Austin Hardy -

Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Set of Flo 90s (with cassette and rubber), 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum [Aust1227] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling the rear flo 90 individually?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested in the set of Flo 90's. Any damage to the wheel? Still life left in the cassette and tires?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Flos as well. 11sp?
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - Set of Flo 90s (with cassette and rubber), 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum [iman883] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10sp on the Flo's and cannondale.

Re Flo rubber, plenty of life left, approx 200 racing miles on them. Approx 1500 on the wheels themselves.

Austin Hardy -

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Time for a little bump.. Both bikes are still available, make a good offer! The flos are gone.

Austin Hardy -

Quote Reply
Re: For sale - 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum [Aust1227] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

On The Cannondale:
How old is it?
How much was it ridden?
Where is it located?
Thx.

Aust1227 wrote:
Time to thin out the herd a bit.

First up... A beautiful set of FLO 90s.---- GONE-----

Next... A 58CM Cannondale Super Six roadie. Great bike. Only issue is a water bottle boss is loose. Rides very well. Mostly stock parts. 105 pedals, ready to ride. To your door for $1200
Last edited by: BrickMick: Jun 28, 16 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: For sale - 58CM Cannondale Supersix 3, and a Medium Cervelo P3 Alum [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Central Florida.

I bought it new from Orange Cycles in 2011. I don't ride outside much, and when I do I prefer to be on my tri bike, or gravel bike.. So perhaps it has 4K miles on it..

As you can see from the crank picture, it still has its original barcode sticker, and the plastic still cover the crank exctractor nut, lol...

Austin Hardy -

Quote Reply