Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For sale-2007 Cervelo R3, excellent condition-$1,500 shipped
Quote | Reply
For sale is my Cervelo R3, size 54. Effective top tube is 545. It has about 3,500 miles on it. I bought it from Excel sports 9/4/2007. Been ridden in the rain at most a handful of times and meticulously maintained. Everything works perfectly right now. Zero paint chips. The only blemish you will see is the paint being smeared due to heel rub in the Vroomen White area in a picture.
Full dura ace 7800 build except FSA cranks. FSA cranks are SL-K mega exo in 172.5 39/53.
44cm ritchey pro road handlebars ctc.
No real marks on frame, fork, shifters and derailleurs. A little paint gone on the carbon seat post.

Will not include bottle holders, electronics or wheels.

Can provide any detailed pictures you need if you ask. Also listed on paceline forum with pictures. Just don't know how to do it here. I have 207 perfect transactions on ebay and have done many on this and pace line.

$1,500 shipped obo to lower 48 conus.
Thank you,

Brooks
Last edited by: Biertuempfel: May 20, 14 8:00
Quote Reply
Re: For sale-2007 Cervelo R3, excellent condition-$1,650 shipped [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested - PM me
Quote Reply
Re: For sale-2007 Cervelo R3, excellent condition-$1,650 shipped [jasper808] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: For sale-2007 Cervelo R3, excellent condition-$1,650 shipped [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to $1,600 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to $1,500 shipped. Have not ridden since last listed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Biertuempfel wrote:
Bump to $1,500 shipped. Have not ridden since last listed.

my friend is in the market for an R3. Can you send pictures to his address kld_8401at yahoo dot com?

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply