Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale - Brand New 2012 Oval Concept Carbon Race Wheels
Quote | Reply
I'm posting this for a friend who isn't on slowtwitch. Please send him any and all questions. His contact info is at the bottom.

I purchased the Top of the line Kestrel 4000 LTD Di2 bike and this high end bike comes with the following very high end full carbon clincher wheel set (The top of the line $10K Fuji Tri bike also comes with these wheels). Unfortunately, I had recently purchased the 404 powertaps and due to it having my power meter built in etc I am choosing to sell this set which is great opportunity for potential buyer to get a super value. These 2012 versions are not available separately to the market yet and pricing has not even been released. My understanding from talking with the retailers in the market is that they feel pricing will be in the $2,400 to $2,500 range for the 2012s. Attached are pictures of my set which for 2012 are now red.

Below is all of the information on the wheels for the 2011 version and a website to confirm pricing and get more information.

http://slipstreamathletics.com/...cepts/oval-wheels-1/

2011 Version Online Retail best pricing I have found before any tax - $2,245
$1,260.00 Rear wheel
$985.00 Front Wheel
My Sales Price - $1,850 (18% or $395 discount prior to tax on 2011 pricing)!!!!!!

999 Rear Wheel 700c / 1126G
•100mm UD full carbon clincher rim
•7075-T6 axle with 4 sealed bearings and 6 pawls
•20H radial laced 2x drive side Sapim CX Ray Straight Pull spokes
•Includes 80mm valve extender, Oval Skewers, Spoke Wrench,and Swiss Stop Yellow King Carbon brake pads

985 Front Wheel 700c / 876G
•85mm UD full carbon clincher rim
•Oval 7075-T6 axle with sealed bearings
•16H radial laced Sapim CX Ray Straight Pull spokes
•Includes 50mm valve extender, Oval Skewers, Spoke Wrench, Swiss Stop Yellow King Carbon brake pads

Hopefully someone can take advantage of this great offer and get into a great pair of carbon race wheels.
Please contact me at 214-726-5949 if you have any interest.
Thanks
JM
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - Brand New 2012 Oval Concept Carbon Race Wheels [JeepFleeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still got these? I want the blue ones really bad but red might not look to bad.
i was watching some on ebay that went for 950. would you come anywhere close to that?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale - Brand New 2012 Oval Concept Carbon Race Wheels [snakepirate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
those clearly have an aluminum rim, not full carbon clincher as stated
Quote Reply