Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Desoto T1 Firstwave bibs never worn
Quote | Reply

**Wetsuits**

Desoto T1 FirstWave Bibs, size 3 - bought in 2011, never been worn! Excellent condition! $110 shipped CONUS
Desoto T1 FirstWave Pullover, size 3 - bought in 2010, raced in twice. No tears, no pulls, excellent condition. $90 shipped CONUS ***SOLD***
Desoto T1 Speedtube, size 3 - bought in 2008, race in a bunch of times but in grew condition, no tears or pulls. $40 shipped CONUS ***SOLD***

Please check Desoto Website for sizing
Last edited by: jd3: May 8, 14 5:11
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Cervelo P3 51cm [jd3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey!
Looks like a great bike and its certainly in good shape! I just had one or two questions, wasn't sure whether to Private Message you or send them directly:
1) Would you consider shipping to Canada?
2) I assume you want to sell complete.... I don't suppose you'd consider selling without wheels?
3) Do you have any way to estimate shipping costs if I sent you an address?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Cervelo P3 51cm [jd3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you PM.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Cervelo P3 51cm and Desoto Wetsuits [jd3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale, wetsuits added to listing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me some pictures of your P3(allanlai2@hotmail.com)…. if it's still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Cervelo P3 51cm and Desoto Wetsuits [JustAl31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider including shipping to Texas within the $1,500; zip code 78212. This is the most I'd like to spend on a tri bike and I'll need to replace the crank. If so, please let me know: ayon@ayonfit.com. Thanks!
jd3 wrote:

Cervelo P3 51cm: $1500 + shipping and Paypal fees

Highlights:
Frame: P3 Carbon Fiber
Drive Train: Shimano 10 speed Dura Ace Derailleurs, shifters
Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace
Cranks: FSA K Force light compact 50, 34 with ceramic bearing bottom bracket.
Aerobars: Vision base and extensions (original extensions have been replaced) with Vision stem.
Fork: 3T Funda with carbon steerer (replaced original Wolf CL fork and headset last year) with brand new headset
Wheels: Easton (came stock with bike, very low miles as I’ve always ridden my PT wheel and a different front)
Saddle: Arione Tri-2
Brake Levers: Tektro

Notes:
This bike was purchased brand new by me in September 2007, ridden for 3 seasons from 2008-2010 and remained on hooks in my basement after that until Summer 2013 when I thought about racing again. Replaced the fork and headset, rode the bike a handful of times until I realized I didn’t have the itch anymore and back the bike went on the hooks. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition. There are a couple paint chips here and there, typical wear and tear stuff and the shifters are a little scuffed, but the bike has never been crashed.

Also:
When I replaced the fork, I cut the steerer tube to where it is now. All I would say here is that this bike was meant to be ridden low and aggressive. There is still a little room to raise the bars if you need by adding a spacer or raising the pads – I have the parts necessary.

Finally:
I’m not a mechanic, far from it, so all work on this bike has been done professionally by my LBS. Many of the parts are not the originals that came with the bike. For shipping purposes the bike will be professionally packed. If you’re close to the NY/NJ metro area we can work out a personal delivery. If you'd like to see more pics just let me know. Thanks for looking!

**Wetsuits**

Desoto T1 FirstWave Bibs, size 3 - bought in 2011, never been worn! Excellent condition! $125 shipped
Desoto T1 FirstWave Pullover, size 3 - bought in 2010, raced in twice. No tears, no pulls, excellent condition. $90 shipped
Desoto T1 Speedtube, size 3 - bought in 2008, race in a bunch of times but in grew condition, no tears or pulls. $40 shipped

Please check Desoto Website for sizing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for lowered prices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! Is your cervelo P3 still for sale? If so will you ship it to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Cervelo P3 51cm and Desoto Wetsuits [chrismac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, no. Just sold it. I will update post soon.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Desoto Wetsuits [jd3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for post update
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I am interested in your desoto wetsuits. Are they still available? What does CONUS mean? Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Desoto Wetsuits [mzappella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're still available

CONUS = continental US
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey if the speed tube and pullover are still interested I want them

Let me know details and we will get it done

God's in his heaven, alls right with the world -Nerv
Quote Reply