Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Cervelo Soloist SLC-SL S3 Size 56cm Dura Ace
Quote | Reply
For Sale: Cervelo Soloist SLC-SL Size 56cm

Lightly used, in excellent condition, no gouges, never crashed, stored indoors, and looks like a new bike.
And just in time for race season!

Can be converted to a very fast yet comfortable TT/Triathlon setup using the available (but not included) Cervelo 2 position seatpost (73 or 76 degree seat tube angle).

Complete bike weighs an incredible 15 POUNDS!!

-Size 56cm frame
-Upgraded 3T Funda Team fork with plenty of extra steerer tube
-1.125” FSA Integrated Headset with tall carbon cap
-Ceverlo’s lightweight carbon single position aero-seapost, (upgraded titanium hardware)
-Internal cable routing is very aerodynamic, but engineered smartly so it is also easy to service

Here is what reviews are saying:

“No frame manufacturer before Cervélo has ever created a design that is so alive on the climbs and yet so adept at setting a blistering pace at the front on the flat sections of a race, so it's no surprise that the Soloist SLC-SL is the frame to have in the pro peloton right now. In many ways Cervélo has created the equivalent of a Formula 1 racing car here, so while it has an uncompromisingly stiff ride it is probably the most exciting bike we've ridden in our 15-year history, and bear in mind that it came without any special lightweight components.” - BikeRadar

Frame weight 940g (lighter than the current model the S3) - SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT!
Fork weight 320g

Seatpost Length 340mm
Steerer Tube Length 10”

The best part...
Complete Bike: $3000 OBO

Frame set also available separately.

Complete Bike Includes:
-NEVER USED Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels(1540g) with BRAND NEW Conti Grand Prix 700x24c tires.
-Shimano Dura Ace 7800 10speed Shifters, Brakes (Swiss Stop Yellow pads), Front and Rear Derailleurs,
-7900 Cassette (11-25),
-7900 asymmetrical chain,
-FSA K-Force Light Compact Carbon Crankset, 175mm, 50T-34T,
-FSA CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket,
-FSA CeramicSpeed Pulleys.
-Easton EC90 SLX3 Carbon Bars 46cm,
-Ritchey WCS 4-Axis Stem 100mm (Or if you need a different size we can swap it for a 110-130mm stem),
-Selle Italia SLR Ti saddle.
-Super lightweight Nokon and Shimano Yumeya cable housing in contrasting black and white.

What's the story? Why sell this really awesome and fast bike for so cheap? Doesn't the frame alone cost like $4600, and the whole bike something in the $7000 range?

Yes, and I bought this amazing Cervelo looking for that do-it-all bike. A comfy efficient road bike that can easily convert to one of the fastest TT/Tri bikes by simply adding aerobars and Cervelo's 2-position seat post. It is like having two super bikes in one, unfortunately it cost me about the same price as having two super bikes. I am not riding nearly as much these days, and haven't done either a Triathlon or TT in ages. More than just cashing out some of the investment in this beautiful machine, I want to see it go to someone whom will ride it and race it like it deserves to be ridden. This is the bike of my dreams, and it will be the bike of your dreams. Come see it, and take a spin on it, and nothing else will need to be said.

Paypal accepted
Mahalo for looking!

Last edited by: gdp007: May 15, 11 21:05
Quote Reply