Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ginofairplay
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is your bike shop not willing to help you?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I purchased it on line
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where did you purchase it?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
from a shop that offered a 30 day return policy. I sadly didn't even get around to test riding it due to weather and work til it passed.

It's on me, my problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where are you located? i might be on this if I can avoid the shipping and paypal fees
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How did you pay for it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
via PayPal. It was a new floor model when I bought it, I rode it 2 times making it not new anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Washington State.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn I’m in Texas. Good luck with it, seems like a great deal for someone.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah it will be. Shipping won't be much more than $50 I would think.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the bike is significantly not as described (i.e.- scratched or has a wrong part on it), you can file a complaint with PayPal for up to 180 days and get a 100% refund. You will have to pay for return shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks I do understand that. The bike is as advertised it was sold to me as a demo floor model bike that was not ridden. It showed up that way. This bike is in perfect condition just too big that's all. If it had been a 56cm I would be a happy camper lol

Thanks for all the advice on this. I don't have a leg to stand on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is it? Can you post pictures of it?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it's late 2016 but when I bought it it was stated 2017. It's on ebay if you want to see pics of it.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry but I can't seem to find it on eBay. Would you mind posting a link?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 58cm Cervelo C3 frameset. $1,000 + shipping [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you Sean that is it. I have listed both the whole bike and just the frame set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sean,
If I agreed to $1000 shipped would you be interested in the C3 frame?
Quote Reply