Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Felt B16 - SOLD
Quote | Reply
***SOLD*** - Sitting in spare bedroom with less than 500 miles of riding.....near perfect condition. 2009 model (Size 56) purchased new at start of 2010 season. Sale price is $900.

PM with questions.

Thanks.

Last edited by: TCR: Mar 5, 15 5:39
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 - Size 56 For Sale [TCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent!

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
Quote Reply
Post deleted by TCR [ In reply to ]
Re: Felt B16 - Size 56 For Sale [TCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for race day!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [TCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [dannyJACdani] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 (Perfect Condition) - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [TCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Full Ultegra?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [TCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
900 shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [aantigua] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 (Perfect Condition) - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [TCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?

Only those who risk going too far can find out how far they can go...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TCR wrote:
PRICE REDUCED - Sitting in spare bedroom with less than 500 miles of riding.....near perfect condition. 2009 model purchased new at start of 2010 season. Sale price is $900.

PM with questions.

Thanks.
Are the components shimano 105?

I can't tell in the picture but
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 (Perfect Condition) - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [Pauly24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Correct, Shimano 105 components.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't spent any time trying to sell bike so I am now reposting. Bike is really in great shape.....out of sport so I am looking to get rid of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the same bike and it is an awesome ride and a sweet paint scheme. This is a fantastic deal at $900!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested - are you willing to move off of $900?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where is the bike located? Shipping?

" If something happens to me in the race......pause my Garmin"
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 (Perfect Condition) - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [profit1776] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pick up or shipping from Charlotte, NC.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 (Perfect Condition) - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [csgrant5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that $900 is more than a fair price for the quality and condition of bike but I would be happy to talk further with you. PM me your phone number if you are interested in talking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know how realistic it would be to turn this into a roadie?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love the bike. I am going to send you a PM. I cant PM yet, grrr. Send me a PM and I will see if I can reply. Peep this FYI:
http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/...1006&model=61383
Last edited by: DayzOne: Feb 26, 15 4:47
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B16 (Perfect Condition) - Size 56 Price Reduced $900 [DayzOne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have reached a agreement with a STer to purchase the bike for list price. He is going to pick it up on Sunday. If for some reason the deal falls through I will let you know.

Thanks for your interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it falls through I will buy it. I have family in Charlotte and can pay and pick it up.

" If something happens to me in the race......pause my Garmin"
Quote Reply

Prev Next