Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: Felt SlIPSTREAM AR1 with Zipp 808's TOUR RIDDEN
Quote | Reply
Hey All,

I am posting this up as a feeler. I really don't want to sell this bike but I am almost in need of a new car and unfortunately I might have to let this go. It is 1 of 8 Slipstream AR1's that were built for the Felt Slipstream Team during the 2008 Tour de France. This frame was made extra stiff and was ridden by Will Frischkorn to a 2nd place Stage 3 finish. The frame is in fantastic shape, with some small signs of wear in portions of the clearcoat. There is no wear to any of the frame or the integrity of the carbon. When I got this frame, I replaced the Dura-Ace 7800 gruppo that came with the bike and put on my current Campy Record set up. I also added the 2007-2008 Zipp 808's with Vittoria tires. It comes with the team Fizik saddle. If anyone has any questions about anything or I am forgetting to add anything, please feel free to email me at mile2424@aol.com. I am not sure what kind of price to put on this because I know it is very unique and will require a specific type of a buyer. A lot of people don't like the idea of a tour ridden bike but this is truly and awesome piece of artistic design and the frame is in excellent shape.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Felt SlIPSTREAM AR1 with Zipp 808's TOUR RIDDEN [mile2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You might get better results if you post it in the Classified section.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Felt SlIPSTREAM AR1 with Zipp 808's TOUR RIDDEN [mile2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strange - why the Campy parts with the big Shimano stickers on it ;)

Unless I missed it - what size?

Re: Feeler: Felt SlIPSTREAM AR1 with Zipp 808's TOUR RIDDEN [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I accidentally posted to quick and then I moved it to the classifieds section. It is a sz 56 frame. I removed the Dura Ace because i wanted to put on my current Campy set up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This bike is worthless. I'll pay you to mail it to me, and I'll recycle the carbon fiber.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Felt SlIPSTREAM AR1 with Zipp 808's TOUR RIDDEN [aryfi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^In that case I will just keep it and enjoy it myself. Not worthless to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sweet looking ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sponsors By:
MasterCard Credit Card
Visa Credit Card
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike and it's my size but I don't have the funds to take it off your hands. Good luck.

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. Grace Hansen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sorry, I accidentally posted to quick and then I moved it to the classifieds section. It is a sz 56 frame. I removed the Dura Ace because i wanted to put on my current Campy set up.

NICE setup!
I think one could argue both ways... 'Tour ridden' could detract from the value, since those guys ride the bike(s) they are given similar to the way most people drive rental cars.
Quote Reply