Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feedback Sports Hanging Digital Bike Scale - SOLD!
Quote | Reply
SOLD

For Sale: Feedback Sports Hanging Digital Bike Scale

Up for sale is a Feedback Sports hanging bike scale (the red one). It's meant to be hung from the attached loop or secured in a bike stand. The scale will provide an accurate weight for your bike or wheels up to 55 pounds. It can also be used for other things, like luggage (make sure you won't have to pay the "heavy" fees next time you fly) and hiking packs. Here's a link to that scale: http://www.aspirevelotech.com/...ory_Code=ACCESSORIES

This scale is incredibly accurate. I tested it when I got them and it was spot on. I used the scale a handful of times and that's it. The scale is in perfect condition -- there's no way to tell it was ever used. I'm no longer a weight weenie, so it's time to pass this on to someone who will actually use it.

If you clicked on the link above, you saw that this hanging scale sells for $60 plus tax and / or shipping. My asking price for the scale is SOLD, which includes shipping and PayPal fees. If you're local to San Diego, I'd be happy to meet locally ... and the price would drop to SOLD.

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions. I have a photo, but figured it wasn't worth posting since the scale look identical to the one shown in the link above.

Thanks for looking.

Brian

SOLD
Last edited by: BrianT: Dec 18, 09 9:24
Quote Reply
Re: Feedback Sports Hanging Digital Bike Scale [BrianT] - SOLD! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold ... that was fast.

Thanks!
Quote Reply