Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fall cleaning, priced to sell: Ultegra di2 front derailleur (fd-r8150)
Quote | Reply
Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150
Used for a couple sessions before changing to a x1 setup
100 + shipping
Last edited by: nonobovey: Feb 10, 24 19:27
Quote Reply
Re: Fall cleaning, priced to sell: P1s, DA 9180 tt hydraulic shifters, Aerohead (L) [nonobovey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Fall cleaning, priced to sell: P1s, DA 9180 tt hydraulic shifters, Aerohead (L) [nonobovey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you receive my PM yesterday?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
calipers with those shifters?

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: Fall cleaning, priced to sell: vasa erg, hed 6+ disk fw [nonobovey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guess it’s now winter, but bump for final items
Quote Reply
Re: Fall cleaning, priced to sell: vasa erg, hed 6+ disk fw [nonobovey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can it be disassembled to fit in a small car? Price is right. I could do a road trip.
Quote Reply
Re: Fall cleaning, priced to sell: vasa erg, hed 6+ disk fw [VegasJen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VegasJen wrote:
Can it be disassembled to fit in a small car? Price is right. I could do a road trip.

Can be disassembled into the erg unit, support leg, bench, and monorail. The first three can easily fit in any vehicle size. The monorail the most awkward piece at ~85''.
I had fit it in my gen 3 Prius pretty easily, but anything smaller you may strap the trunk door down.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As it happens, I am going to be in Carlsbad tomorrow afternoon. Any chance you'll be available?
Quote Reply