Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Pro4 Tires (pending payment); CycleOps Riser Blocks (SOLD); Q-rings (SOLD); Adamo TT (SOLD); Bontrager Speed Bottle (SOLD); Lake Road Shoes(SOLD)
Quote | Reply

Michelin Pro4 Endurance Tires (pair) 700x23c (low miles came with a used wheelset I bought with tires have/had low miles...never used these and ran GP4000S as I already had them) - $30 shipped for pair (ContUS)

All prices include shipping within the Continental US and prices are straight up paypal (if you are ok with sending paypal gift I'll take it but won't force you either).

Updates:
- Bontrager Speed Bottle and Cage (SOLD)
- ISM Adamo TT saddle, black - (SOLD)
- Lake CX226 Road Shoes (used) Size 44.5 - (SOLD)
- Rotor Q-rings 53/40 130 BCD Silver (low miles) - (SOLD)
-CycleOps Riser/Climbing Block(s) - BOTH SOLD
Last edited by: loxx0050: Nov 6, 14 12:52
Quote Reply
Re: FS Adamo TT; Q-rings; Bontrager Speed Bottle; Pro4 Tires; Lake Road Shoes [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - Item added and everything is now for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Adamo TT; Q-rings; Bontrager Speed Bottle; Pro4 Tires; Lake Road Shoes [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Adamo TT; Q-rings; Bontrager Speed Bottle; Pro4 Tires; Lake Road Shoes [rkwaki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That might be helpful. They are 44.5.

Coffee hadn't kicked in yet when I updated my ad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any pics of the shoes? You can email at robjones67 at mac dot com. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS Adamo TT; Q-rings; Bontrager Speed Bottle; Pro4 Tires; Lake Road Shoes [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Original Post has been updated with some pics. Cleats in the picture are not included but will include the original box and the special hardware/allen wrench to fix the BOA system (I've never used as it has not been needed so far). The shoes do have typical scuffs from riding and the bottoms too from walking/jogging in them during transition (not a flying mount person...yet...at least not with these shoes as it wouldn't be easy to get them on during that process).

There is silver sharpie on there since these don't have the adjustment grids like other shoes do; so that is how I marked the cleat positions when adding some spacers underneath the cleats. Should come off no problem with a cleaner like denatured alcohol or mineral spirits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the sidewalls of the pro4 white or yellow? Is the color really faded/dirty?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Adamo TT; Q-rings; Bontrager Speed Bottle; Pro4 Tires; Lake Road Shoes [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sidewalls are yellow a little dirty but not faded as far as I can tell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halloween bump....updated for items sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - price drop on tires and CycleOps Riser Blocks added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take one Cycleops climbing block. Sending you a PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS Pro4 Tires; CycleOps Riser Block; Q-rings (SOLD); Adamo TT (SOLD); Bontrager Speed Bottle (SOLD); Lake Road Shoes(SOLD) [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the tires and a riser block. what is your paypal.

Cheers,
J.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Pro4 Tires; CycleOps Riser Block; Q-rings (SOLD); Adamo TT (SOLD); Bontrager Speed Bottle (SOLD); Lake Road Shoes(SOLD) [jbardell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jbardell wrote:
I will take the tires and a riser block. what is your paypal.

Tires are sold pending receipt of payment..I'll let you know if things fall through. For the riser block, I have to check on shipping rates first since I found out yesterday that these will require a rather large box to ship and might cost more than I am selling them for to ship them. PM me your zip code so I can get some shipping estimates.
Quote Reply