Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Easton EC70 fork, Truvativ compact crankset
Quote | Reply
Hey guys,

I have an Easton EC70 road fork for sale. There is 8 1/2 inches of steerer left and the diameter is 1". Also, it is for 700c wheels. Looking to get $50 shipped.

Also, I have a Truvativ Rouleur Compact crankset 50/34 with 175 cranks and GXP BB for sale. I'm waiting to hear back from somebody before I go ahead and list it. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

If there are any questions, or if you want pics send me a pm. Thanks for looking.

Erik
Last edited by: masonea: Aug 1, 08 15:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS Easton EC70 fork, speedplay [masonea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on speedplays.

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
keep us posted on the compact crank set - I'm interested.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Easton EC70 fork, speedplay [edrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I emailed the guy this morning and he hasn't responded. What's the usual time period for that? I need these things gone, but don't want to burn any bridges. Should I give him a full 24 hours?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yup - it's more polite to let 24 hours go by, i think. maybe he's not available to email right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pedals are gone.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Easton EC70 fork, Truvativ compact crankset [masonea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alrighty guys, the guy who was asking about the crankset still hasn't got back to me. SO the crankset is up for grabs. It's a Truvativ Rouleur compact 50/34, 175 cranks and comes with the GXP BB. It was a brand new take off when I received it and I only put around 200 miles on it. Nothing is wrong with this crankset, I just can't use 175's. Asking $90 shipped. Let em know.

Erik
Last edited by: masonea: Aug 1, 08 7:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on crankset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fork and crankset are sold. Thanks guys.

Erik
Quote Reply