Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS 2009 LG Tri Shoe Carbon HRS Male Size 46
Quote | Reply
I love these shoes but they are too big for me. They are 2009 Louis Garneau 46.0 Tri Carbon HRS, custom, moldable. Louis Garneau's top tri shoe. I used them for 2 weeks aka a couple of rides (no races). Besides a few barely noticable scuffs from crank arm they are in perfect condition. The cleats pictured are NOT INCLUDED, sorry.

I am asking $175 the MSRP is $249.99.

Here is a link to the LG catalog description of the shoe: http://www.louisgarneau.com/...ge=ENG&website=2

DETAILS: This is our most accomplished triathlon shoe to date! The perfect balance between triathlon specific needs and raw performance, without sacrificing comfort 100% heat moldable shoe at 150 F (65 C) Exo-Jet Carbon Outsole HRS-100 System CFS (Custom Fit System) Reversed power belt Cycling Mesh upper Visual display of cleat position compatible with SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEED PLAY cleats Weight (size 41/1 shoe): 310 g/11 oz Ergo Air Interchangeable HRS 100 Heel Retention System 100% Thermomoldable 2 reversed velcro tabs for easy slip-on and quick attach Patented Ergo Air

Please PM me or call me at 303-709-4899 if you are interested.

Kirk and Charity
IBB Cyclery & Multisport - Fitting and Custom Spec Build Experts
Brands: Argon 18 - Cervelo - Orbea -
Quintana Roo
- 3T - Enve - Rotor - ISM - Schwalbe - I9 - Speedplay - Lake - Infinit - Zipp
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2009 LG Tri Shoe Carbon HRS Male Size 46 [merletris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply