Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Polar M450 w HR strap, Brooks & Newton shoes, and more
Quote | Reply
~ Polar M450 w/ Bluetooth HR Strap - SOLD - Bought to pair with a Stages Powermeter but don't have the PM anymore so it is redundant as I can use my Garmin. Has maybe 10 hours on it.

~ Brooks Pureflow $35 shipped - two pairs size 10. One is black and red (about 50 miles on them), the other is all black (about 20 miles on them). Plenty of life left on both of these. I love these shoes but old man injures have forced me to Hoka's

~ Newton Kismet - $35 shipped - size 10. Maybe 50 miles on them if that. Just never really got into Newton's. Lots of life left on these shoes

~ Saris Bones 3 bike Trunk Rack - Make me an offer. Signs of use but works flawlessly. I have an suv that it doesn't fit so had to go with a roof rack. I just want it out of my garage.

~ Xlabs Carbon Wing $25 - This is just the actually carbon wing. There is no hardware with it.

Will post pics later tonight when I get home. Thanks for looking!
Last edited by: teebles: Sep 23, 16 7:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Polar M450 w HR strap, Brooks & Newton shoes, and more [teebles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Polar M450 w HR strap, Brooks & Newton shoes, and more [teebles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Polar M450 w HR strap, Brooks & Newton shoes, and more [guscrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the M450 still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Polar M450 w HR strap, Brooks & Newton shoes, and more [heeler50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, sorry it sold and I forgot to update.
Quote Reply