Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS- Carbon TT Bike, Dura Ace, Cheep, Great Shape, med,needs your wheelset
Quote | Reply

here is the deal.

just decided to build my girl a nice ride, gettin her off a horrid tank(old specialized dolce, sora etc..)

i am using this wheelset, pedals,computer. other than that, you slap your wheelset and pedals on this and you are ready to go. i bought this bike here, it is a beyond fab bike, full dura ace group(minus chain)

i just did tupper lake 70.3, a 2:37 bike(21.4 mph) decent for me. i really like this bike, but am willing to sell it cheep to help defray costs of the other build.

i have a nice madone, and am the kind of guy who is fine riding that with clip on's for 4 to 5 events a year.

so, i am willing to take fire sale prices. let's start at 500, plus shipping. i'll consider offers for the next 2 days or so

again, you will need pedals and your 10 speed cassette wheelset(700)

this is a nice ride for the price, i have been honestly impressed with the ride quality and durability. i will add the link to the original sale here in a min..

this is the original sale
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...0fab%20bike;#2277205

differences..

profile design seat, i had to switch out the entire cockpit, went with a basic profile design t2 set up, which is fully adjustable. 100 mm stem.

i am 5'10" 30/31" inseam. i ride a 56 '09 madone. steerer tube has been cut, but plenty of room to drop more. set to a non aggressive position.
Last edited by: byates1: Jun 29, 09 16:53
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Carbon TT Bike, Dura Ace, Cheep, Great Shape, med,needs your wheelset [byates1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Horizontal or vertical dropouts? How much would shipping be to zip 10017?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Carbon TT Bike, Dura Ace, Cheep, Great Shape, med,needs your wheelset [poorb0yw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vertical dropouts. this is a normal spec'd frame. standard as far as i can tell

shipping will be actual, you can pay me for the bike, then i'll ship it, and you can pay me for that. not looking to make money off the shipping, or the bike for that matter..
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Carbon TT Bike, Dura Ace, Cheep, Great Shape, med,needs your wheelset [byates1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent

Because Pirates Tri Harder - MTXE
http://www.scurvydogstriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
so, i am willing to take fire sale prices. let's START at 500, plus shipping. i'll consider offers for the next 2 days or so

multiple people have offered 5 bills, thanks, will sell in a day or 2, i think a few hundred more is still a screaming deal. i am trying to price the sale in the current economy, in which everything is really worth 1/2 of what you think it is.
Quote Reply