Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: dura crank, saddle , cassettes. etc.
Quote | Reply
A few things for sale, dura crank, fizik arione TT 2, dura cassettes
A few things for sale, most of which come off a Giant Trinity SL0 i built up.

1. new, unused dura ace 2010 7900 crank. brand new, 53.39 teeth, 172.5 length. i dont have the retail packaging since it was a 'take off' from the Giant.
Yours for $400 retail $700.

2. new, unused dura ace 2010 cassette 11-21 ; from the Giant bike as well. yours for $120. perfect for crits or circuit courses with lite rollers; a nice option to have.

3. a used (about 900miles) 2009 dura ace 7800 cassette, 11-23; in great shape, little wear. if you get it and dont like the wear, same day send it back and ill credit back the monies other than the shipping. $50 plus $5.00 to ship;

4. brand new Shimano DI2 battery charger and cord, (battery not included). $60

5. brand new, 2010 Fizik Arione 2 TRi saddle, carbon rails. white with braided carbon rails. MSRP $270. yours for $170; came off the Giant.

I couldnt figure out how to load images here so i put them here: http://www.pelotoneast.com/showthread.php?t=8381

Quote Reply
Re: FS: dura crank, saddle , cassettes. etc. [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, How much would it cost to ship the Used DA cassette to Toronto, Ontario, Canada? Still $5 USD?
If it is still available.

Thank you!
Larry
Quote Reply
Re: FS: dura crank, saddle , cassettes. etc. [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey-

I am also located in Toronto and very interested in your saddle. Only problem is I can not see the pictures off pelotoneast- would you mind emailing the pictures to me? Ill pm you my email address now.

Tri'n hard.
�.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply