Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BNIB White DMT Vega size 43; Di2 External battery, external mount, EW-67, and Shimano Fixed cleats;
Quote | Reply

-Shimano external Battery, external long battery mount, charger, and EW-67 front junction box. All sold.

-Also have brand new 350 mm long e-tube wires ($20/per shipped). Sold

-Shimano SPD-SL red (fixed) cleats, one brand new in package, the other pair having minimal usage. $35 for both. Sold

-Brand New, In box DMT Vega Size 43. $195 plus shipping. These shoes are exceedingly hard to find and took me a few months to locate a pair. Unfortunately they run just a bit too large (compared to my other two pairs of DMT shoes in size 43).
Last edited by: echappist: Aug 11, 15 9:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 External battery, external mount, external battery charger, EW-67, and Shimano Fixed cleats [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

open to offers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Di2 External battery, external mount, external battery charger, EW-67, and Shimano Fixed cleats [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you've seen my other thread, you know how hard it is to locate a pair of these as it's the most popular size. I tried them on and they are just a bit (i'd say about 1/4 inch) too large lengthwise. $195 (including paypal fees) + shipping. As for fitting, i'd say they run about one size larger than Diadora and is probably more like a 43.5 9.75.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All Di2 stuff and cleats sold. Open to offers on the DMT shoes
Quote Reply