Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Disc dimpled, 404 rear
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp 900 disc (dimpled) I believe it is a 2006.(debadged) but have a few un-used decals around I think. It has been raced/ridden on about 10-15 or so times. It was shared between myself and my girlfriend Stephanie. Its in nice used condition, very true, no hops, the normal signs of use i.e. breaking area and some other normal little symptoms of a used disc. I actually have not looked at it in a while which is why I am not being more specific, but like all of my gear it has been very well cared for. Overall a very nice disc. I will send photos to those interested on request. However it will not be available to ship or send photos until mid-late next week at the earliest. It is currently in Lake Placid and I am not going up again until early next week. no cassette. maybe tire..cant remember what exactly is on right now(Make offer)

I also have a custom built 404 tubular rear. also a 2006 (dimpled) with 2008 Grey/black WC sticker motif. Excellent condition! This wheel was custom built for me by Rich @wheel builder. As many of you know Rich builds an incredible product. The wheel is a 24 hole Sapim spoke pattern built on an ultegra hub for durability...for those of you that know the roads around Lake Placid and the Adirondacks can understand. Though because of the expertise in the build it has never had to be trued in 3 seasons!!! I raced two IMs on it and Mooseman, Rhode Island, and Timberman on it last season. Have also ridden on it for about 8-10 training rides never over 20 miles. This is a great wheel spins really smooth. For those who dont know me I am 5'9" on a good day and 155lbs. on a bad day. I have photos of this available immediately upon request. No cassette. Has a Corsa evo CX 21 on it now that was new this season which is negotiable with purchase. (Make offer.) Send PM or feel free to give me a call with any questions. Thanks.
-Stephen
518-577-6666
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Disc dimpled, 404 rear [PlacidPirate108] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Zipp Disc a tubular or a clincher? Shimano hub (I'm assuming)?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Disc dimpled, 404 rear [Nobody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tubular/ shimano I also have a campy converter.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Disc dimpled, 404 rear [PlacidPirate108] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for weekend.
Quote Reply