Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Alumina w/Ski bends, Fizik R3 bull 42cm Road bar, FIzik R1 31.6 Seatpost, Fizik 100mm R3 stem, Artione Saddle White w/ kium rails
Quote | Reply
Used Zipp alumina bar with Ski Bend Extensions with alumina bull, currently being pulled off my TT bike. These bars are super adjustable, and will include 10 and 25mm riser kit. I also have some sets of S-bends (carbon or aluminum if you prefer) that we can swap into these bars. Bars will be cleaned, greased and ready to go. I can send a pick of them on my bike but I don't have them off yet. $175 Shipped

Used for 1 season Full Fizik road cockpit and seat and seatpost. $225 Shipped
Separates: Fizik R3 Bull Handlebar 42cm $50 shipped
Fizik R3 100mm Stem 31.8 clamp $40 shipped
Fizik R1 31.6 Seatpost $100 shipped
Fizik Arione Saddle White with Kium Rails $50 shipped

Let me know if you have any Q's or want any pics. All items are OBO of course
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Alumina w/Ski bends, Fizik R3 bull 42cm Road bar, FIzik R1 31.6 Seatpost, Fizik 100mm R3 stem, Artione Saddle White w/ kium rails [ochman_a] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Alumina w/Ski bends, Fizik R3 bull 42cm Road bar, FIzik R1 31.6 Seatpost, Fizik 100mm R3 stem, Artione Saddle White w/ kium rails [ochman_a] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take the zipp alumina
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pic of Arione to pomocanthus@gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Alumina w/Ski bends, Fizik R3 bull 42cm Road bar, FIzik R1 31.6 Seatpost, Fizik 100mm R3 stem, Artione Saddle White w/ kium rails [pomocanthus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send me pics of all the fizik saddles please, thank you.
johnnymiranda92@yahoo.com
Quote Reply