Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! $1900
Quote | Reply
So, I bought these for a trip out west. They were sick. But I'm buying a house. I've sold my HED's, working on selling my Quarq, and unfortunately, these go too. Oh the misery of today!

Obviously I haven't had them long since they haven't been available to the public long. They are beautiful. I wish I could keep them.

The photo was taken nearing the top of the Truckee climb north of Tahoe. Enjoy.

$1900 and I'll include the Pro3race tires and shipping. The tires came off of another set of wheels and probably have about 700 miles on them.

Last edited by: 10-4: Oct 8, 10 16:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! 350-ish miles [10-4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet Helix and consequently a premature free bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! 350-ish miles [maxbrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed! Unfortunately it was a M/L and I really think the large will fit better....sadly the one in the photo is gone. Happily the new on will be here before long!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! $1900 [10-4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to make it a bit more appropriate.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! $1900 [10-4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand it's lowball, but I'm willing to give you an opportunity to unload them quick for 1550. US shipment. I'm kinda outa the market for these until next spring, but for a deal i'm game.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! $1900 [mjcrna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sick deal on these. $1900 is right around wholesale pricing. Somebody's gotta pick these up!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher Firecrest Wheelset! $1900 [mjcrna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I understand it's lowball, but I'm willing to give you an opportunity to unload them quick for 1550. US shipment. I'm kinda outa the market for these until next spring, but for a deal i'm game.

Sorry but too low. Thanks for the offer though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpity
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you already sell the Quarq?
Quote Reply