Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Yakima Roof Rack Stuff
Quote | Reply
Found some old stuff, plus, we have a new car. Some parts need to be replaced/updated for the new setup.

everything is in perfect working condition. all prices include shipping (CONUS - PM me for other areas).

*Old style Yakima BOA fork mount racks (with full wheel trays). Do not lock, and are an old style, but they work for transport. I just used a cable lock to secure the bikes to the rack.

not my pic, but this is what the fork mount looks like - mine comes with a wheel tray, as well as a rear wheel strap (all necessary hardware to fit to round crossbars included). One of the straps has the road wheel piece (fits down into the tray to hold down shallow road wheels - first one to pay/ask for it get it).
2 available. $25 each, or $40 for both

*Yakima Q Towers. They are lockable with locking cores. I have 4 cores that I could sell with them, or I'll keep them and just send the Q Towers.
$100 w/o locks
$125 W/ locks (4) & keys (2)

*Yakima Wind Fairing - 50in.
$50

*Yakima Q Clips - 2x Q99, 2x Q131
$20 per pair, or $35 for all 4.

I will trade for a set of Yakima Rail Grabs

Want more than one? I can discount for combining. Offers considered.

-Roof Rack parts all fit a 2006-2011 Honda Civic Coupe, as well as others I'm not familiar with. Check Yakima.com for the particulars for your vehicle.

mckenzie
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Yakima Roof Rack Stuff [mckenzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will these fit on factory roof rack crossbars?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Yakima Roof Rack Stuff [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yakima stuff will fit to factory crossbars, with a particular adapter.

yakima adapters for factory crossbars: http://yakima.com/...ms/factory-crossbars.

you can also 'fit my car' on the yakima website to see the specific adapters you would need.

mckenzie
Quote Reply