Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Xterra wetsuit and Giro aero helmet
Quote | Reply
I bought this wetsuit a few months ago. I just can't afford having so many hobbies, so this being the most expensive of hobbies that I have, I am getting rid of my stuff. I never even wore the wetsuit. I bought it for a race and didn't even need it. I think I paid 85 w/shipping. Would like to get what I paid for it, obo.

The helmet I wore once. It is a white and black Advantage 2. Not sure of the year, but looks really clean. Pads don't even have sweat marks or anything. Size small. $85 shipped.

If you guys need pictures, just pm me or email me. erik.mason@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Erik
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra wetsuit and Giro aero helmet [masonea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size and which model is the wetsuit
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra wetsuit and Giro aero helmet [chris_mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a medium, and the model is the sleeveless Ventilator. Sorry I forgot that.
Last edited by: masonea: Oct 12, 08 12:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just wanted to check and see if anyone needed these. I still have them both. Email me or pm me with any offers, erik.mason@gmail.com. Prices are negotiable. Thanks for looking.

Erik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The helmet is the primarily black model with a few white streaks, right? And how adjustable (size-wise) is it? I have a 22" head, which I think puts me a bit beyond the upper limit of the small size; is there any reason for me to think that I could make a small work?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra wetsuit and Giro aero helmet [westech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
from what i understood, this is actually a small/medium. I just measured my head an I am right at 21 1/2. So it would work fine if you are 22. The only problem would be that it will be snug when putting it on, seeing as how the ear flaps are more narrow that the rest of the helmet. This is the all white with black lines though. Hope this helps.

Erik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for clearing that up. I'd prefer the black version, though, so I'll hold out for now. Good luck with the sales.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The helmet is still available. Considering all offers! I need to get this out of here. Thanks guys.

Erik
Quote Reply